𝟑𝟎. 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

-I'm not sure if this is a good idea

-I'm not sure if this is a good idea. - Mackenzie says while walking towards the bonfire along with Bella and Jacob who have their hands interlocked.

Mack inserts her hand into her pockets and keeps walking.

-I really hate being a party crasher. - She admits while grimacing.

-Technically, in this case, you're council meeting crashers. - Mack looks at Jake as starts shaking her head.

-That's much worse. - The three of them laugh but keep walking.

-The council leaders, dad, Quil's grandpa and Sue Clearwater. She took over for Harry when he died. - Mackenzie shakes her head and stops on her tracks along with Bella.

-Okay, we should not be here. - The Swan girls say in unison.

-You're both okay. They thought it would be good for you to hear the histories. - The sisters frown confusedly but continue their walk.

-The histories? The tribe histories? Aren't they secret? - Bella asks, confused. Jacob shakes his head and laughs.

-We all got a role to play, and you're both part of this. - The Swan sisters look at the bonfire but Mackenzie recognizes Leah. - I mean, it's the first time Seth, Leah and Quil'll hear them, too. But you both are the first outsuders. Ever.

Bella and Mackenzie glance at their outfits.

-If I had known that, I would have dressed better. - Bella says, looking at her jeans.

-Bella, all of your outfits are the same. I could've worn any other blouse. - Mackenzie says, making her twin push her lightly who looks at her with fake annoyance.

-You're fine like that. - Jacob smiles.

The three of them stop by having a fifteen-year-old boy in front of them.

-Jake, it's about time you got here. Paul's been hoovering the grub, but I saved you some burgers. - Mackenzie smiles, feeling touched by the boy.

-Good looking out, bro. - Jacob thanks before looking at the Swans. - Bella, Mack, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah's brother. Newest member of the pack.

Mackenzie nods and smiles at the boy.

-Pleasure to meet you. - She says, extending her hand. Seth smiles and shakes the girl's hand.

-You're very pretty. - Seth tells her, causing a blush on her cheeks to appear.

-Thanks. You're very handsome yourself. - The boy look down, smiling.

-Newest. Bestest. Brightest. - He says firmly, making the twins smile.

-And slowest. - Jacob says before starting to play along with Seth.