𝟐𝟒. 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐲

-I know you don't completely know me but I wanna clarify that being immortal isn't something my sister and I want

-I know you don't completely know me but I wanna clarify that being immortal isn't something my sister and I want. - Mackenzie says firmly, having the members of the Cullen family in front of her. - But we made a deal with the Volturi about Alice transforming us to keep the secret.

-Mack. - The mentioned one looks back at Edward, shaking her head.

-No, Edward, they're involved in this and they must know. - Mack states. - Before Alice transforms us, I want to know everyone's opinion and know if you agree with the condition.

All the Cullen family members stay silent until Mackenzie looks at Alice who finds herself smiling.

-Alice? - She asks, watchhing how the vampire girl separates from her partner to approach her.

Alice strongly hugs the human while smiling.

-I already consider you my sister. - Mackenzie smiles and returns the hug for a few seconds before they both pull away.

-I agree with your decision, Mackenzie. That way, I wouldn't want to kill you or your sister all the time. - Mack nods by hearing Jasper's words.

-I'm sorry, I want to apologise for how I treated your sister and wanna thank you for saving my brother's life. - Rosalie says, looking at the brown haired girl who gives her half a smile. - But this isn't the life I would've chosen for myself. I don't want you to suffer, Mackenzie, so I don't agree with your decision.

Mackenzie smiles at the blonde girl and nods. She hesitates for a moment before approaching her and hug her.

-Don't worry about it. We may not know each other but you must know you'll always have a friend who will support you in everything. - She assures, feeling how Rose returns the hug.

-Thanks, Mack. - Rosalie whispers.

-I agree with your decision. - Emmett says after Mack pulled away from the hug.

Mackenzie looks at him who takes her by the waist and hugs her, twirling her around.

-That way we can start a fight with the Volturi. - He smiles while placing her back on the floor who returns the smile.

-I already consider you part of the family. So I agree with your decision. - Esme says while approaching Mackenzie to hug her.

The brown haired girl returns the hug until pulling away and look at the Cullen father who looks at Edward.

-Why are you doing this? You know what this means to me. - Edward says, looking at his father.

-You've chosen  not to live without her. I won't lose my son. - Carlisle says firmly. - I agree with your decision, Mackenzie.

The mentioned one gives him half a smile and nods.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎