𝟔𝟑. 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥

Rosalie closes Mackenzie's eyes while Alice passes a wet sponge all over her body, wiping the dry blood traces off, but not closing the scars of Edward's bites

-She shouldn't be this still. - Edward walks from side to side, waiting for his sisters to finish preparing his wife, but holding his daughter, who has been staying awake, waiting for her mother.

-It's the morphine. - Carlisle explains.

Rosalie carefully lifts Mack's back up while Alice closes the zipper of the blue dress they decided to put on Mack.

-Maybe I was too late. - Edward looks at his daughter, who gives him a small smile, making the vampire smile lightly.

Alice and Rosalie finish accommodating properly the dress, and they both comb Mack's hair.

-No, Edward. Listen to her heart. - Carlisle assures to his son.

Alice takes a bowl full of water with Mackenzie's blood. Rosalie strokes her hair before half-smiling at her.

-I know you'll come back. Just don't take too long. Athena is waiting for you. - Rose stares at Mack for a few more seconds before grabbing the hairbrush with which she combed her hair, and exit the library, leaving Mack alone.

-She's ready. - Alice tells her eldest brother, who looks at her with intrigue.

Edward carefully gives his daughter to Rosalie, and decides to enter the library to see his wife. He keeps his distance, until smiling, noticing her body starts regaining muscular mass. Bit by bit, her wounds start healing and her skin turns pale. Her waist takes its original shape along with her breasts. Her hair retakes that shine that stands out in her. Inside her, everything starts healing; her ribs and spine retake their places, making Mack's chest lift up.

The eyebags disappear from her face and her cheekbones aren't marked anymore. Her lips retake a live pink, which Edward has always adored.

Mackenzie's life slowly passes through her mind. When she separated from her sister, every moment with her mmother in Pheonix, when she decided to move to Forks, when re reunited with her father at the moment when Bella was missing.

When she helped Bella out of her depression, when she fell off the cliff by accident, when she met Alice and almost sacrifced her life for Edward, when she met the Volturi and discovered she had been born during a Blood Moon along with Bella.

When she started a relationship with Edward, the battle with the newborns, when she was accepted at the University of Alaska, her high school graduation, when Edward proposed to her, their wedding, their honeymoon, their first time, when the found out Mackenzie was pregnant, when Edward demonstrated he supported her during the pregnancy.

Her memories arrive at the point where her parents hold her and Bella, almost a year later of being born.

-Hi, Mack. Hi, sweetie. - Renée says, younger, carrying her daughter, who giggles.

-Hey, Bella. - Charlie says, standing by his wife's side, holding Bella, who looks at them with curiosity.

Mack's memories stop passing at the same time as Alice finished having a vision. The pixie-haired looks at Jasper, who frowns at her, and the vampire girl half-smiles at him.

Rosalie, who is holding Athena, looks at Emmett, who hugs her by the shoulders, playing with the baby.

Esme and Carlisle look at the library door by hearing how a heart beats for a few seconds before everything was in absolute silence.

Seth, Leah, Embry, and Jacob look at the library door at the same time as they hear a breath. Bella looks at her partner, who half-smiles at her, reassuring everything's alright.

Edward looks at his wife, and approaches her. He analyses Mackenzie, noticing her veins take an intense red colour for a few seconds before going back to normal.

The guy smiles when the girl opens her eyes, showing a carmine red colour, which he perfectly recognizes.

Mackenzie was no longer human. She was now the most dangerous and powerful immortal ever known.

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The blonde woman walks down the stairs with diffculty by having shaky legs while holding a silver tray in which there's a note written by her with some spelling mistakes. A couple of vampires of the guard open the door for her, and she approaches the three most powerful vampires ever known. Aro takes the note with a huge smile on his face, and starts reading.

The girl walks backwards, scared by the man's smile.

-Aww, it's from Carlisle. - Aro tells the members of the guard. - Which is spelled with an "s", sweet Bianca. - The girl gulps nervously and slowly shakes her head. She notices how the man gestures with his hand, and, in less than a second, two vampires appear by her side. - He added a new member to his coven. - He looks at jane, who nods firmly.

-Increasing their power. - Caius adds.

The vampires take the human by the arms before dragging her away while she screams of desperation. Aro makes a small grimace while watching how Bianca leaves her shoes on the floor.

-Not only spelling, but also grammar. - Aro hands the card to Caius.

-At least our quarrel with the Cullens has ended. - The blonde man says, without being completely content.

-"Ended"? Of course not. - Aro says firmly. - Our quarrel has not ended until I have what I need.

-What is it that you need, master? - Jane takes a step forward, confused.

-What do you mean? - Caius asks Aro, who smiles, having another reason to fight the Cullens.

-I thought you understood, brother. - Aro fakes sadness. - They have something I want, and I won't rest until having them by my side.

-Master? - Jane and Alec Volturi ask in unison.

-I want Alice and Edward Cullen by my side. But I also want Mackenzie and Bella Swan. Those two will be the most powerful immortals that have a unique gift. And I will not rest until having them here, with me. No matter what it costs. - Aro says firmly.

New problems are coming for the Cullens, and for the new Cullen Swan family.

This is me, saying goodbye to you until Friday. I gotta be at the airport at 3:00 in the goddamn morning. When I come back, we will start Breaking Dawn part 2, where Mackenzie wakes up.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory