𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬

Mackenzie interlocks her hand with Edward's and they both start walking towards the girl's friends are

Mackenzie interlocks her hand with Edward's and they both start walking towards the girl's friends are. The brown haired girl sits beside Bella, and Edward sits beside Jessica.

-Check this out. - Mike says while looking at Mack who smiles by knowing he's gonna speak about graduation speech. - "My fellow students, we are the future. Anything is possible if you juts believe" and blah, blah, blah... You got yourself a speech.

Mackenzie laughs along with Bella who shakes her head lightly. Edward huggs Mack by the shoulders who looks back at him, smiling.

-You're such a jealous boy. - Mack whispers, making Edward laugh who nods and leans down to leave a small kiss on the girl's lips.

-Bella, don't you find Edward kissing your sister awkward? - Eric asks, confused.

-No, I find it cute. - Bella admits. Mackenzie looks at her sister and gives her half a smile.

-This'll be my speech when I want everyoone to throw diplomas at my head. So, thank you. - Jessica says, retaking the subject of the graduation speech. She makes a paper ball and throws it at Mike which falls on his face.

-You gotta embrace the cliches, Jess. - Mike says with his arms crossed.

-Yeah, they are the bread and butter of all valedictorians. - Eric says, agreeing with Mike's words.

Mackenzie stays quiet just like Edward who finds himself really busy playing with the girl's hair.

-That's why you're not giving the speech. - Angela tells Eric.

-Jess doesn't need cliches. - Bella affirmes. - It will be epic.

-Epic? It'll change lives. - Mackenzie says firmly, smiling at Jessica.

Everybody laughs by Mack's comment until Alice and Jasper sit by Bella's side. The pixie haired girl has an enormous smile on her face.

-I've decided to throw a party. - Alice says, taking her partner's arm.

-After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school? - Jasper asks Edward who smiles.

Bella and Mackenzie laugh in unison by understanding Jasper's comment.

-A party? At your place? - Angela asks, surprised.

Everyone switches their gaze to Alice who finds herself smiling.

-I've never seen your house. - Jessica says while looking at Jasper and Alice.

-No one's ever seen their house. - Eric assures.

-Another party, Alice? - Edward asks, grimacing but still playing with Mackenzie's hair.

-It'll be fun. - Alice tells him.