𝟏𝟎. 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭

More days passed and none of the Swan sisters knew anything about Jacob

More days passed and none of the Swan sisters knew anything about Jacob. They both called him multiple times, they texted him, but he never answered. The twins were really worried. Bella managed to stop thinking about Edward for a whole week. Mackenzie stayed busy, thinking about Jacob's health, but also, her head was busy thinking of whoever those golden eyes belonged to that she saw when she had the motorbike accident with Bella.

-Okay, we should be back around three. - Charlie says, entering the living room with two fishing rods.

Mackenzie looks up from her phone to look at her father, who approaches Bella, who just hunp up the home phone maybe because Jacob didn't answer.

-Look, I don't have to go fishing today. - Charlie says by seeing his daughters' expressions.

-Yes, you do. - Mr. Clearwater and Mackenzie say at the same time.

-Yeah, you do. Just be careful. - Bella says, looking at Charlie, who nods slowly.

-Always am. - The man says firmly before exiting the living room.

-Those bears won't get the drop on me. My kung fu is strong. - Mr. Clearwater says firmly, making Mackenize laugh.

She nods firmly and lets the men leave. She looks at Bella, who also nods firmly.

-Are you thinking what I'm thinking? - Mackenzie asks with half a smile.

-We're going to Jacob's. - The twins say in unison.

-I'll go get the keys for my truck. - Bella says.

-I'll go get my sweater. - Mackenize says, standing up from the sofa before walking up the stairs quickly and entering her bedroom.

The Swan girls head to the reservation, wanting to find Jacob. When they arrive, Bella parks the truck and realises how Jake walks in the rain.

-Is that... Jacob? - Mackenzie asks, surprised to see the guy.

They both get out at the same time, not caring getting wet by the rain at all.

-Jake! - The Swan sisters call in unison, getting tthe boy's attention, who stops walking to look back at them.

-You cut your hair off? - Bella asks incredulously.

-And got a tattoo? - Mackenzie asks, crossing her arms.

-Guys... - Both girls shake their heads at the same time.

-We thought you were too sick to come outside. - Bella says angrily.

-Or pick up the goddamn phone when we called and texted you tons. - Mackenzie says angrily.

-Go away. - Jacob says after being quiet for a few seconds.