𝟐𝟐. 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞

Alice, Edward and Mackenzie arrive at the hotel where Bella's waiting for them

Alice, Edward and Mackenzie arrive at the hotel where Bella's waiting for them. Mackenzie moves her foot nervously while watching how the elevator goes up.

-What room was it? - Mack asks, looking back at Alice.

-412. - Alice replies, giving the brown haired girl half a smile.

Mackenzie nods and by hearing they arrived at the correct floor, she exits the elevator with Alice and Edward. When she's in front of the room 412, she knocks on the door.

-Bella, it's Mack. - She calls, regulating her voice given that there are other guests.

The room door opens, and Mackenzie is strongly hugged by Bella. The Swan sisters enter the room without pulling away while the two members of the Cullen family enter silently.

-You don't know how worried I was, Mack. I feared something happened to you. - Bella admits, still hugging her twin who returns it.

-I'm alright, I promise. Nothing happened. - Mackenzie assures rubbing her sister's back who sighes with relief.

When they pull away, Bella looks at both vampires until her gaze freezes on Edward who looks down immediately.

-I'm glad you're okay, Edward. - She says sincerely, giving him half a smile.

-Bella, I... - The mentioned one shakes her head, still with her half smile.

-I know I'm not you blood singer but my sister is. It's fine. I accepted you don't love me and I have someone else. - She admits, taking Mack's hand. - But I want to know, why were you with me for almost a year when I wasn't your blood singer?

-I really thought you were my blood singer at first, but over the time we spent together, I realised you weren't. I didn't wanna break up woth you because you looked so happy. I never played with you. I managed to appreciate you but... - Bella nods, understanding what he's saying.

-You didn't love me the way I loved you. - She finishes.

-I'm very sorry. I didn't wanna hurt you but I knew we were someday gonna break up because of me. - Edward explains.

-In fact, I think it was my fault that Edward broke up with you. I told him you weren't his real blood singer but other girl from your family was. I didn't say it was Mackenzie because I still didn't know. But when we left, I had a vision about her, and knew it'd be Mack who's be your true blood singer. - Alice explains.

-Well, I gotta thank you because if it wasn't for you, Edward and I would still be together, I'd never understand I feel something else for Jacob, I'd never have a chance with him, I'd never be able to love myself, and Edward would never be with his true blood singer. - Bella says, looking back at Mackenzie who gives her half a smile. - I forgive you, Edward. Everything's in the past and I have no resentment towards you at all.

Mack smiles proudly at her twin and rests her head on her shoulder

-I appreciate it, Bella. But there's something else I wanna ask you. - The mentioned one looks confused at Edward.

-What is it? - Mack looks at him nervously.

-I want to ask your permission to be with Mackenzie. - The mentioned one grimaces.

-We go out first and then you convince me if dating you is worth it. - Bella smiles and starts shaking lightly her head.

-I don't have any problem with you trying something out. But you must promise me you won't hurt her, that you'll always be with her, that you will never betray her and that you'll love her despise everything. - Edward smiles and nods.

-I promise. - Bella grins and nods.

-Well then, you have my permission to try something out. Now if you excuse me, I gotta call dad and Jacob. - Her twin and the Cullens nod, letting Bella get out of the room.

-Can I kiss you freely now? - Edward asks Mackenzie who crosses her arms and shakes her head.

-No. We still aren't dating so you won't get a kiss until I say so. - Alice appalauds excitedly and approaches Mack to take her by the arms.

-You deserve it for almost killing yourself and worrying us that way. - Alice tells her brother firmly. - Now, go hunt because you look terrible and I gotta talk to Mackenzie abou many things.

-All right, you win. - Edward says, defeated. Both girls smile and high five.

-Go hunt, Batman. We'll be fine. - Mackenzie assures. The guy laughs by the nickname and nods.

-Just kiss him or he won't leave. - Alice assures, rolling her eyes.

Mack shakes her head lightly and lets go of Alice to walk towards Edward. She kisses his cheek and smiles at him.

-Go hunt, Batman. - The human turns around and gets beside Alice.

Edward laughs and turns around, walking towards the door. When both giels are alone, the pixie haired vampire takes Mack by the hands.

-You and I have lots to talk about. - Mackenzie feels how Alice pulls her by the arm and sits her on the bed.

-You're gonna explain me everything? - Alice nods firmly. - Okay. This'll be long.

Alice laughs and starts telling Mackenzie everything who listens atentively.

Bro, I swear I fucking adore how cute Eddie boy is in here until now. (But hold your horses because the dude's gonna be way cuter)

I wanna show you a picture of my cats but need to ask my parenst first sooo..... I'll tell you how it goes.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter. Vote and comment. LOVE YOU ALL.

miche_diggory