26

Time passed. Days passed. We continued with this 'Fake' relationship. He hated me. I hated him. it hurts so much ignoring a person who once used to be so close knowing you had feelings towards them that they never had respect towards.

However all the time apart ive realised all this fame and glory was just to show him that I am also capable of gaining importance, appreciatation and respect from others. Something people never gave me. But why am I doing it to show him, he is completely irrelevant now, nothings between us. Nothing at all apart from this ridiculous relationship.

We had a set up and were told to meetup at a shopping mall. Great.

"Remember act as if your a couple, And remember Harry your here to help her with shopping". the blonde assistant winks excitingly.

"After you" he gestures for me to walk infront opening the door. Talk about putting on a act.

I begin walking towards a chanel bag that manages to grab my attention, as I turn around I notice Harry eyeing on a women from behind. He begins making small talk here and there she starts blushing and walks slowly out the door. He waves her good bye as the assistant gestures him to stay with me.

As usual to talk to me he lowers his height. his lips brush past my ear. "im not getting you that" he whispers making me roll my eyes "its called acting" I inform he smirks.

I begin walking towards a short black dress and start feeling on its fabric. "Hmm isnt that a bit too modest for you" he chuckles while I shoot him a glare.

All of a sudden he wraps his large arms around my waist, I was about to push him back however then I realise the paps gazzing from the window.

He randomly starts bringing his face towards me, my lashes begin to flutter automatically, its almost like my body's natural defence system."Nothings changed". "Everythings changed". I argue resisting the temptation to smile back along with his dimples.

Harry Pov

Shes trying so hard not to melt by my presence. Bless her. "oi Ariana look oh my god this ones on me".

Ariana's Pov
He drags out a kids pink dress. Ok I know some of my passed fashion choices were insane but that doesn't mean he has the right to constantly mock me.

"Whatever luv" I grin fakely.

"luv" he whispers smiling to himself.

"Baaabe". he walks up to me from behind towards the counter. "Alrite this is all thank you" He smiles "Wait what the hell" hes actually purchasing that kids dress. I cant help but stare towards him in utter shock. "What?" he asks so casually.

"ive read the label. dont worry its perfectly fine for you." he grins pointing towards the label

10-12 year olds. BARBIE

He chuckles shuving the dress into a bag. I turn around to check my messages while as usual he begins small talk even with the blonde on the counter. Him and his obession with blondes.

He was told to drive me back to my apartment. it was a awfully slient long drive. it just made everything feel a whole lot more awkward. We finally arrive to the apartment. I get off my set belt and begin walking towards the building. Thats until I hear a horn. Great now what. He lowers down the black window.

"You forgot something". Does he really except me to take that dress he mocked me with. too late he simply lobs it at me through the window and drives off without saying a word.

I make my way towards the bedroon, removing my heels. My feet hate them but midgets cant complain. As I chuck the bag on the bed the dress slips out alongsids something black underneath it, which I cant seem to see.

I move the pink dress to discover a black chanel bag.

Flashback*
"im not getting you that"