33

Harry's Pov

ok.

what the fuck was all that about. why cant Niall do one bloody job right told him drop her off home.

Clearly he didnt understand the message.

Ariana's Pov

Ten minutes passed, after walking up down the tiled flooring in the bathroom I finally gaveup thinking about this Zerrie situation deciding to let Zayn know another time whenever the pest wouldnt be there stalking us.

Plus I had enough, all this negatively was too much to handle. I wanted to tell Zayn I really did but then I also realized that hes so brainwashed by her why in the world. Uff why in the world would he believe me over her. Shes supposingly his 'girl friend' and im just a girl who happened to know him.

I decided enough is enough im going home. I unlock the white door of the bathroom stepping into the room. Although nothing seemed the same, I looked around to take in the information that I was now all alone.

No one was there. Wheres Zayn and that; whore.

I make my way futher into the room to search for my bag that I probably ended up leaving carelessly in here. Doing so l notice a large lump of body sleeping buried under piles upon piles of clothing, snoring loud enough for some of the clothes to clapse across the floor.

Looking down futher I pick up a piece covering the unfamiliar body's face to discover Naughty Boy sleeping peacefully with half of his face concealed in sweat while the other half covered in saliva which managed to escape from his opened mouth.

He woke up by the disturbance I made. I move back a little, you know to get the full view of him.

He stumbles his way up whiping his sweat off his greasy face with the palm of his hands "um hey"

"um heey" I reply confused.

What is he doing here.
Why was he sleeping on the floor.

And why is his skin glisining so much.

"Um yeah I like fell out of the bed as you may of noticed" he justifies looking at the clothes on the floor.

"Um ok" wow.

"Anyways you know Zayn then?" he asks looking for some strange reason at my legs.

"Um yeah im just waiting for him to get back hes my friend". I shrug looking towards the door.

"Your Ariana Grande right?" he questions a few seconds after.

"No shit" I reply looking him in the eyes.

"Nice I love sassy little things" he says smirking staring at me up down.

"Um excuse me..im not a thing...im."

He leans forward pressing his finger rolls across my hips "A women" he completes. His sweat marks start printing across my clothing as he gets closer making my tumble landing on the bed. "what the hell do you think your doing!" I try to shout but fail.

"oh come on babe its obvious you want this, why else would you be in here with me alone waking me up, seducing me with that feisty attitude of yours" he says pressing harder against me, shit hes also drunk; great. The alcholic breath escapes through his mouth streaming across my face, his eyes were dozy as he half smiles in Hunger of my body. "babe give it to me" he mutters. literally dieing due to the amount of weight being pressed against me I attempt to scream

"Get the fuck OFF HER!"

Oh my god I sound like a man. Oh wait that wasnt me. Wait...

Zayn?.

He comes charging in pushing him against the wall as Naughty Boy bounces off them land back against his rightfull position; the floor.

"Zayn ... zen leave me" he cries as Zayn practically strangles him.

"Why Why did you do that Shahid, dont You fucking have sisters and mums in you're family how would you like It if someone Messed with them You Fucked up PIECE OF SHIT GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE

and

DONT SHOW ME YOUR FACE ...

A GAIN!!!!!"

He screams from the top of his lungs breathing heavily.

He tries lifting his body up from against the ground by the help of the wall "But Zen I thought we we ... you know were friends... plus your messing wifh me for ..."

*Starts laughing*
"Ha you think were friends... from this day on I don't know you mate ... you know what I cant believe I left some of the five best bros I had in my life for ah piece of low life douchbag like you.

And you know what

I dont want nuthin to do with you
So Forking Fuck off will ya

You FAT JOKE!"

Within seconds his enter face goes red, more sweat escapes polising his shocked expressions as he walks out in utter embrassment.