21

"Who?" she asks emotionless, fucking who do you think it is... its me Arry.

"Uh its me ......

Harry remember"

"Who?" she repeats again with her face leaking in water.. my eyes automatically travel up-down her defenseless body laying there in red chilly hot coloured lingerie. Nice. i should really have control over myself. i look away.

I insist a hand to help her get up, but she declines, i look away from her trying to control my laughter as the vision of her using a shower head in her defense keeps playing through my mind.

"whats the matter?" she quietly asks.

"Nothing" i lie. After reaching for a white towel to pat dry my face.

"Remember me now" the words escape, I try hiding my smirk behind the towel.

"No"

Ouch that hurt.

Why do i feel like shes lying to me hmmm. a big grin naturally takes over my face, that's right ofcourse shes lying to me, i mentally curse myself for even thinking shes forgotten, well Ariana Two can play at that game.

Ariana's Pov

Yes Harry ofcourse i remember you, but of course im not gonna tell you that now am i, you think im going to go all crazy seeing the sight of you again, after what you did to me. Never. Im going to act like your nothing to me, what do i mean act like, i mean you are really nothing important to me anyway so i wouldn't have to 'act'. Uff i swear every moment with him is like hes mentally grabbing my head and is banging it against the wall.

5

4

3

2

1

"Happy New Year" he smirks holding open the bathroom door.

"Happy New Year" i repeat his words walking past him covering my self with a blanket.

Go on Harry

try playing with me now and i with play you around like a fool twice as hard.

Its going to be fun playing you.

Because now the tables have turned.