2

Harry's Pov

"UH, FUCCCCCCK, MEEE , FUCK YOU

Ariana da doors bloody locked"

"ummm I can't" she hissed.

"What do you mean by 'I can't'"

"I can't Fuck you damn, Your Tori's A.k.a Victoria's" she excitingly winks.

-__-

"Shut da fuck up Ari" I wink back.

"Harry what da hell are you doing up here anyway?"

"WELL, I was in the middle of doing something very complex and important when....."

"So basically Fucking Tori" she sighed.

"Don't interrupt Ariana" she stays slient.

"Sckowits told me to go and help you until I heard you orgase; Loud"

"What" she says clueless.

"Ahhhh Uhhhh ERMMMMM AH YUUURR" I mimiced.

"oh yeah umn yeah sorry about that , it's just when you know l, Bibble, food,..." she blushes completely turning red.

I Atempted to hug Her but she backed away.

Ariana's Pov

He kept coming, closer. Closer. CLOSER. He was towering over me, his Dick came up to my bellybutton. I tried going back but met the wall. Left. Right.Trapped by his large muscular arms. I looked down hopelessly trying to avoid eye contact. He shrunk down to near my level. His lips half brushed my left ear. Our cheeks touched. as he whispered "whats the matter". He lifted my head. gently with two fingers Making me look at his emerald green eyes "look at me; talk". Our faces were only half a inch away, I felt his breathing heavily on the surface of my skin. I tried pushing him away. He just grabbed both of my wrists and pushed me down against his weight on the pillows. His crotch hardened. "Your hurting my pussy" I sqeeked. He chuckled "oh Ari". He started moving the strains of my red velvet cupcake coloured hair, and started to run his index finger down by body. ."why so shy: why are you so afraid of me Ari", "I anit". "Then why are you shivering" He smirked. "cus","cause?". There was a 1 minute pause. He started sliding down the zip of my red, black, floral patterned dress. He slipped off my black heels using his feel. His fingers started running down my spin in search for my bra. He remained eye contact whiling unhooking the back of my bra. Click*. That was it. I couldnt help myself. I stared to; cry.

"wahhts the matter ariana?","ariana , ARIANA kay I will stop" He spoke panicing while gently whipping my tears. "I don't want this Harry; I don't want what happened last time".

Flashback*

HARRY'S POV

There was one minute to Tori's birthday 12:59PM. I quickly leaped in from the back window of her place, dodging past her mentally retarded sister, sleeping like a bloody hyena on the couch. Good. I opened the doors of her bed room, it made a large creak; but tori slept though everything. Huh. Crap she got up. I quickly covered her mouth pouncing on her. I started running my lips on the suface her skin. removing her clothes. pulling down her pants. I start kissing down all over her body, while still having my hand over her mouth. I started softly kissing the top of her Virginia , before thrusting my crotch against it. Hard. I heard her moan a little, I grabbed her mouth tigher. I started kissing her soft tender lips. So soft, so fragile. I started introducing my tong inbetween the gab of her lips.She couldn't help but join in. She pulled back on my hair, stroking it round and round. Before I new it we both feel asleep on each other.

Morning.

I Turned around to notice , Tori besides me. In another bed.

"FUCKKKKKKKK" I whispered loudly actioning the words im trying to say. Ariana started panicking. Tori was still asleep I signaled her to go back. Pretend nothing happened. Tori woke up. "Ah Harry early birthday present ahh" she hugged me. I Whispered Sorry over her shoulder. "sorry for what Harry", I stratched the back of my neck. "um sorry for being late", obviously signalling the sorry to the petrified Ariana.

Sorry.

End of flashback*