29

Ariana's Pov

Welcome come in Ms Grande Simon gestures to do so very politely.

They all stop what there doing instantly turning around, Harry just sits there on the chair sighing. Funny because there behaving like there meeting me for the first time.

"Hey im Liam" He says kindly shaking my hand smiling at me.

"Hey Liam. Ariana".

"Um Hiya im Niall" he speaks shaking my hand after brushing off crisp crumbs along his trousers.

Somethings never change.

"Hiya Niall".

Louis walks up to me casually as if im a stranger "Hi" is all he says shaking my hand.
"Um Hi Louis".

"How on earth did she know my name?" he speaks rolling his eyes deliberately.

"Well your only in the biggest boyband in the world"

"Yeaah" he shows off proudly sarcastically brushing off the compliment.

"Hmm you know you look kinda familar" No shit Lou.

"Hmm you know you do as well" I play along asumming there all messin about. But then wheres.

"Wheres Zayn?".

His face suddenly drops. "Who?" he questions.

"Zayn?"

"Who?"

"Zayn Malik you know your Band..."

he cuts me off walking off as if ive offended him.

"Ariana havent you heard hes left the band".

Ohhhhh. Wait WHAT!.

"What. Why?. When.?" Shit.

"Its ok calm down luv your only her as a distaction for the media so they focus on you and Harry instead of him. Plus it will help sell more tickets as when they all publitise you with these lot in the papers tomorrow hopefully the attention from him will be diverted" he sighs.

"Right im off make yourself comfortable you know so it all looks genuine then you can call it a day. Oh and the lads can drop you home. alright then bye"

And with that he exists the building leaving me with these lot who cant even remember my existance.

"You really shouldnt of started the Zayn topic" liam starts.

"Why? and I didnt know, I never really looked into the whole celebrity gossip stuff but I just cant believe this all happened I feel so sorry for him".

"Sorry. What you feel sorry for a guy who left his five years of friendship for a girl like you whos hired for publicity".

How could he compare me to anyone after knowing me for years in the past. People really do change. But then again I guess hes just angry at the whole situation.

I think he notices the change in my expressions as he changes his tone.

"Sorry I shouldn't of said that its just we have been through a lot lately and it can become a little draining sometimes."

"I understand".

"You know you remind me a little of someone and your name sounds like this girl I used to know" seriously you too liam.

"You too liam you too" I try an play along laughing.

"Whats so funny?" he questions as if he doesnt know.

"Like you dont know liam, pretending you dont know me aye I see what you lot are doing".

"What on earth are you on about?" Niall comes from behind while I notice Harry walking off in another direction.

"Come on now its getting pretty pathetic playing this whole game".

"No serious question what the fuck are you on about" he chuckles from behind liam.

"You know the whole we dont know her prank".

"What we dont though" they both say simultaneously.

"You cant even remember me cant you". Great.

"No.Wait Harry probably knows what shes on Harry get yo ass over here right this..."

He walks in surrendering.
"What!". He barks as if annoyed by something I dont even know.

"Spill."

He huffs before shuving his hands in his pocket " fine. You remember Hollywood's Arts, That short redheaded strange girl you know Ari.
Yeah well that her" He speaking sighing as if its a chore to explain.

"Ow Shit" They both spat looking me up down.

"talk about the miracles of pubity" liam smirks.

"What. what do you mean?" I laugh nervously.

"You've turned hot as fuck!" Louis loudly scretches from the back returning to his orginal position.

"Damn sorry Ari didnt mean to get off at you like that didnt really reconise you. And well yeah fucked up a bit thinking its some random person questioning about that thing again".

"That thing?"

"He means Zayn" Niall quietly whispers so he doesn't hear.

"Come on come to papa" Louis sqeeks bear huging me. basically squeezing all the life left outta me. They all join in the hug apart from Harry ofcourse so Niall just drags him in opening his arms wraping them round me.

"Like the good old Aye"

"like the good old days indeed" I smile feeling the warmt love and affection. Never realized how much ive missed these guys.

But yup I can definitely feel the lack of Zany's presence.

I want him to come back.

Na to hell with that im bringing him back, Liam went on telling me how these lot are thinking about breaking up soon cuz hes left but are just waiting for the correct timing.

But Nope thats not gonna happen now that im here.

Zayn im coming be prepared.