1

HollywoodArts Collage, The drama teacher Mr Sckowits wants 'Emotions' he wants the students to feel the 'passion' for acting. The student yawn at his efforts they simply do not give a Fuck. So he organises a 2 months trip abroad to watch live performances in shows, 'even though it's for his own personal entertainment and he uses the trip as a reason for the school to pay so he can go ofcourse for free', he considers it to be 'inspiring the actor within them'.

His what

he calls 'special' class is made up from:

Ariana Grande( the airhead)

Harry Styles(the Smart Flirt)

Jade (the one that hates everything)

Beck(the calm one- Jade's boyfriend)

Robbie(the weird loner with a puppet who has a crush on Ariana)

Victoria (the freak who's over excited about everything -Harry's girlfriend)

Andre (the talented musician)

Zayn( the Bradford Chav)

Louis( the sass master from Doncaster)

Liam ( the Daddy of the pack)

Niall ( the Food rapist)

While Sckowits was getting everything ready he told Ariana to go and bring his 10 packs of coconuts "wahht, wahht why, oh I get it your hungery, hehe", He frowns "just do as I say", "kay, kay" . (2 minutes later), "Harry whoever I sent over there ah Ariana just help the girl bring my stuff its been like a hour",(after eatting victoria's face), "but its only been, ahh alrite".

(3 minutes later) "Jade can you..", "NO!". "Never mind". "10 minutes later why is everyone waiting let's go" "Victoria, Jade, Zayn, Liam, Niall at the top of the bus, the rest at the bottom", "But what about.. "," everyone's in now come on, man I feel thirsty, Close the doors".

( Totally forgetting about Harry and Ariana).

Ariana POV

Owe Shiny, that Smell errmmnmnn "BIBBLE" I crawl up the stairs, I don't no why, in the dark unknown room, -Forbidden for students; the door read, wait actually I read, unm, never mind, I go in and enter Candy Land , BIBBLE BIBBLE AND MORE BIBBLE, CHOCOLATE, CAKE ermmmmmmm Auuummmm Ummmm Urrrrmmmm AR YUUURR

HARRY'S POV

I came to pick up the coconuts; until I became distracted by some rather sexually frustrated noises echoing from a unknown location, curious as always I do what my heart says 'follow that noise',' sexually frustrated noise'.

"What Da fu..."

"Look BIBBBLEE" She screams from the top of her lungs,

"alrite Ari..."

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM' Door locks*