13

From me

Sorry for the delay; was busy dying, while trying to complete a load of work

please vote if you like any of the chapters (dont bother if you think there crap however it would encouarge me to continue :P)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ariana's Pov

i cant take it no more, Harry, Harry's behaviour its driving me insane, i dont like the way he touches, but i do like his cuddles, no i don't, Yes yes you do silly Ari, Oh shut up stupid brain, Wait why am i talking to brain, they cant talk hehe. Owe text from Tori Yay.

(Message)

Tori: guys all come over at mine tonight for dinner, my Nans came and she requested i invite you all, lots lov Tori xxx

YAY !! Ohhhh everyone wait everyone meaning Harry, i have to do something before this all becomes a big mess, a bit like his hair, wait no urr oh yeah what was i going to do, eat, toliet. noo yeah i remember now call Jade.

(Calling Jade)

Jade: "Hel..."

Me:"JaDE Jade i need to tell you you something very important promise me you wont tell no one pinky promise behind the phone.

Jade: "hm"

Me: while sitting down cause im already feeling exhausted, "Jade i um i um we, um me and Harry errm we wa we accidently had sex during Tori's birthday"

i heard a gulp through the phone.

"it it was a accident"

Jade:"You what!"

woah her voice sounds manly.

"Without protection".

Jade: "COME OVER NOW!"

(Jade hangs up)

Wait did she mean her place or Tori's, well it was about Tori, yeah she meant Tori's place.

Without thinking through Ariana goes over to Tori's right away, and barges through her bedroom door, she notices she is sleeping, her brown locks tangle out of the dovay.

Ariana: "Jaaaaade!"

"Wa-t" she mutters in her sleep signalling her interest,

Ariana crosses her arms at Jade's lack of interest "What do you mean WHAT!" she mimics "I I thought you would remember me telling you about having Sex with Harry accidently on Tori's Birthday".

"WITHOUT PROTECTION!" she screams echoing the buliding.

All of a sudden this catches her attention.

"YOU WHAT!"

Leaving Ariana's eyes widen at the sight, pretified by the truth.

"BECK ! uh uh what are you doing here in Tori's bed with a cheap wig on, cakey makeup, wearing Nialls Favourite shirt WHICH SAYS WTF 'wheres The food!".

Beck:"OH this; Forget about this; WHAT WERE YOU DOING RIDING HARRY!".

Ariana's cheeks brush 10 shades of red automatically. "i i...."

Beck:"You what" he glares with smothered redliptick across half his face.

Ariana grabs his tanned toes which are presented perfectly with red nail polish making Ariana raise a eyebrow but then go back to their original sappy position "I beg you BECK please dont tell her!".