4

Harry's Pov

it was 11:35pm already; no sign of humans; we screamed,shouted but nothing happened; no one came.

-_- and yes I don't consider Ariana as a human, she's more like a pet. A cat rather,watch.

"Hey Ari".

"What!," she spat.

" look what I found"

"what?"

"this nice shiny colourful string"

"Oweeeee ; oh my gawrd Harry it's lovely" her eyes sparkled in joy fascinated by the weird string. She kept rolling the thread round and round like a fool, smiling at her 'creative' patterns she was forming.

There was just about everything in the room; including a fridge; I opened it grabbing out the bottle of milk,pouring it in a cup for myself. I turned around to put the milk bottle back; until realizing Ari had finished it.

"Miss Grande"

she looked around in the room confused.

"uh im talking to you ariana"

"Yesh Mr styly"

"Its Styles"

"Styly" she said taking a lick from the bowl.

"First of all why did you nick my milk; and secondly why have to poured it in a bowl and why are you licking it." she never licked my dick that way; so why so much passion on a bloody plate.

"Because...."

She couldn't finish cause she overloaded her mouth with milk.

"Because?" I repeated her.

After 5 minutes of finishing the milk she had in her mouth.

I was waiting for an answer.

"Well then?"

"yeah"

"Yeah what Ari?"

"Yeah one time my brother drunk coffee"

"And?"

"and then he bumped like this URRRRRRP" she tried talking with milk ringed around her upper lip.

I whipped the milk ring around her mouth using my thumbs; she kinda backed away again.

" But what has that got to do with?..."

I was interrupted by her high pitched annoying as hell voice screaming

"URRRR HARRRY!!", "I Need a waz!" , "what, what da hell is tha...". 'Wee wee" . " Wha.." , "PISSSSSSSSSSSS" she started actioning while making the sound. I couldn't help myself but laugh, " yah alrite, alrite you can stop wiggling your fingers near your pussy now".

(ON THE BUS)

there was a awkward silence; only the noise of Robbie sucking on a banana. Nial sat there trying his hardest not to be too close to jade while using both of his hands to cover the large hole patch created in the middle of his trousers; during the time Jade attempted to Chop his dick off.

Robbie's Pov

Everyone was looking at me awkwardly , oh well.

"Duuude lek can yo stop sucking on that banana so ard ur makin me wanna gag" Zayn announced.

Robbie strunched his face up looking in utter shock towards Zayn "Nao"

He then accidently dropped the banana which landed hooked near the middle of his jeans. So he just left it there and sat down.