17

"HARRY WILL YOU FUCKING GET UP!" Niall Screams within his perfectly sculptured hear hole "NO!" "Yes!" He sighs before giving up, he casually begins crapping in the toliet for 10 minutes, the toilet door creaks open he notices Harry just sitting there like a melon shirtless waiting for him "Finally!" he sighs making his way towards the toilet before pitching his nostrils "Oh this is bloody great isnt it ...!" he huffs looking down at the unflushed toxins that yet remain in the toilet "Dyeria" he informs, "Ofcourse it is" he fakely grins, before slaming the door closed. Meanwhile Niall calmy gathers a bucket full of water to explode on Zayn's naked body under his dovay. Yet he just flickers a little, bothering to get up. Zayn Malik?; ofcourse not.

(Incoming call)

Niall: "Yes who is it"

Simon: "Simon"

Niall: "Simon says.."

Simon: "Shut up Niall"

Simon: "Now listen...."

Niall: "Oh kaaay"

Simon: "Go to the bloody interviews, Its for your own good, look i know you guys are on holiday, but after that nonsense two of you lads have caused it could effect your whole careers, so pull yourselfs together and get everyone in there, Oh yeah and please Tell Zaayn not to miss weddings to spend time with his Girlfriend, that i basically setted up for him yeah, I think hes taken it all a bit too seriously. And one last thing after the interview i want all of you at the meeting i informed you about ok, Have i made myself clear?"

Niall: "Ah umm"

Simon: "What have i told you..."

Niall: "Yes Simon you have"

Simon: "Good"

(Ends call)

He starts clapping loudly, "COME ON COME ON GET UP YOU LAZY ASSES SIMON SAYS GET YO MOTHER FUCKING ARSES UP!...." he kicks Zayn off the bed.

Ariana's Pov

Interviewer: "So Ariana, love, tell us how it feels to wake up in the morning knowing your an inspiration for millons of young people"

"Um thank you, im very honoured" i tuck my hair behind my hair as its bothering me. "Its absolutly incredible knowing you could be the reason behind someone's smile".

Interviewer: "I mean you literally came out of no where with that amazing voice of yours reminding us of Marah Caray, how do you handle the media, the comparisons made between you and other artists.

I put my hands neatly together before looking back towards her.

"Um its great you know, its a great compliment, infact more then a compliment to be compared to some of the biggest artists in the world, however i personally think there no comparison you know we all have our own thing and yes there might be similarities but i dont think i can take credit for someone elses hardwork that they have done in the past".

She starts smiling

Interviewer: "Your so adorable" she chuckles, making me blush.

"Thank you"

Interviewer: "You have already inspired many, i was curious what was the inspiration behind your hit single problem?"

(Watch clip) What that i basically had a crazy dream right after watching batman, which scooter decided to turn into a idea for a song, no ofcourse not.

I fakely transfer her a dimple smile.

"The" I take time to think "We" "Well its inspired from relationships, the message behind the song is to think optimistically, i see so many young people heart broke struggling after relationships, however if they see it as 'one less problem' they would feel much better and at ease"

Interviewer: "Thats truly remarkable Ariana, im glad your work has a purpose and dept behind it"

"Thank you, the credit goes to all of my fans"

i start giggling making her giggle as i control myself, blowing a kiss at the camera.

Interviewer: "I saw you nervious back stage, how do you handle these types of situations, or now your in the industry you must have to perform, and meet new people all the time, how do you deal with that?"

my eyebrows automatically rise "Well I dont know im just so awkward and weird you know" i shrug.

Interviewer: "Well we like this awkward and weird Ariana" she giggles making me crack up.

Interviewer: she faces the camera "We'll be right back where Ms Grande gives us a Grand demo of her angelic voice, stay tuned for more".