24

BEEP* BEEP*... BEEP* BEEP*

I instantly wake up; to the sound of some annoying alarm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" ,I yarn freely. stretching my body like a star, well i am one now i proudly think to myself.

i run both of my hands though my hair, detangling it on the way; it saves brushing time.

My eyes are still half closed, you know that feeling where they feel like they have been glued together for centuries, well yeah that is how im feeling. taking their time they finally open; adjusting to their surroundings' i look around and notice im safe and secure in my very own home, "Thank Gawrd". a sense of relief flushes through me, my heart finally feels at rest. i gaze at my reflection through the mirror, while remaining settled on my bed. a smile escapes me as my body fills with gratitude and joy. I begin to quietly pray

"Oh lord; thank you, thank you ; thank you thank you and thank you

Thank you so much i do not know how to express myself"

after putting my hands together, i open them burying my face within them, as tears start leaking.

"Thank you thank you so much" i exhale deeply.

"It was just a nightmare".

i start lightly giggling while crying into the surface of my hands; thinking how foolish i was to even belie............

"You wish"

a familar voice echos from behind the door.

"Guess who"

"Ha... Ha.......h ...."

"Harry" he completes the name

The door handle turns. He gently pushes the door open entering in. step by step. while locking the door from behind. "Ya you your.. what the f...."

"Fuck"

he completes me yet again.

He seems amused by looking at my sudden shocked expressions, as my eyes are left widened, my jaw is released, and goosebumps appear on the surface of my arms; witnessing the sight of him walking twirling my red lingeri round his finger.

"Recognize these" he teases.

i instantly yank the bedsheet im covered in open to discover that my closes have been changed; including my undergarments.

"Wait a sec this isnt my room" yes this is the problem i always tend to think out loud.

All of a sudden Harry's sister Gemma comes walking in. "Hey Ariana, feeling better now?" she kindly asks although im not able to answer as im stunned by the fact how he could have such a polite sister, she puts some paracetamol down next to me with some water besides, "i suggest you take this Ariana, ive called the doctor he'll be here any minute",,,, "Oh no no" i refuse. "Its fine" i grin, i hate doctors.

"Are you sure".

"Im sure" i smile.

"Ok then hun if you need anything call me, and by the way our home nurse changed your clothes as you were drenched in water, i hope you didnt mind?"

Harry bursts from behind Gemma,

"Stop it Harry" she pats him down.

i pass a evil glare at him, then turn back to her.

"No ofcourse not, its fine" i smile and she exsits.

I attempt to grab a pillow to throw at his cunning face, yet failing to he catches it and chucks it back lightly at mine.