20

Harry's Pov

I lock the door from behind and loosen up. I dont bother looking at the genius interior of the room, don't you agree they all look round abouts the same anyway? one double bed, the fancy 'golden' themed walls, a decent sized window with an option for room service. Yup pretty much the same.

Christ, its been a long day. Pretty shit in fact.

first thing i do is strip down, yup. ahhh im ok now. You know sometimes i have times where i wish clothes didn't exist, i rather just walk around naked, after all we weren't born with bloody clothes so why wear them. they make me feel like im trapped or hiding my self in some sort of 'fancy' cotton, the back of my neck gets irritated too from those, what are they meant to be advertisement, which of course 'everyone sees'.

Before you all troll me, i know i know clothes are there to protect our 'dignity' and so on, so of course respecting everyone elses decision i wear clothes. BUT...

for the meanwhile i will be sleeping in this hotel room completely naked. You can imagine me right now naked cant you, my sex hair dripping all over your face, my entire body completely exposed, my dick going wild. ahahaa you honry bitches ;]

(Phone Reminder)

'New Year tomorrow'

Yay New year. -__-

No i dont actually care, just another year, i cant be bothered to go to a party today, rather just celebrite it in bed. Naked.

depressing you right now.

I know.

Ariana's Pov

I've finished showering, Gosh these extensions do kill sometimes, while still remaining in the bathroom i get out my comb to detangle my hair, before bombarding my body with a load of random performs, my favourite is this weird smelly rose one that i cannot pronounce the name of. I treat myself to opening a new pair of Victoria secrets lingerie in red, Sean loves them. he will be here any minute now.

Owe I remember this. Its this fortune cookie this random old women gave me down the street. Impatient as i am i crack it open, i never eat them anyway, just read the messages inside.

opens cookie*

The love of your life would appear infront of you unexpectedly

Sean, i gotta send a pic of this to him, it will make him come quicker, i laugh quietly to myself.

I'm so tired after showering, yeah i get tired after showering its just a weird little problem i face, so i decide to wait for him laying in bed, for some strange reason it feels quiet smelly, so i spray it with perfume. i look at my phone and then out the window, i guess the new year count down has began.

Alexia is texting me the countdown, as if i cant see the time on my phone, yeah shes a special child.

I loosen my half up half down hair. and stretch for a while. i started moisturizing my legs, arms and face as my skin constantly gets dry. removing my makeup and false lashes i make myself comfortable, Sean doesn't really care, he prefers me without makeup. to finish off i spray Rosie water all over my skin and dive into bed. But for some strange reason my head crashes into something else from beneath the bedsheet,

"Oh my fucking Gawrd, Jesus Christ!

the bedsheet begins moving left; Right at fast past i tired moving, however it manages to grab hold of my ankle, my forehead starts sweating, plus it smelt bad, a fan must of got in, i tried calling but the signal was weak, i attempt to push the person tangled in the sheets as hard as i can and ran and hid inside the bathroom.

But as foolish as i am i completely forgot to lock the door, my heart starts racing as the human bedsheet cover begins walking towards me, so i went further and shut myself, grabbing hold of the shower for protection, i close my eyes, hoping it would be a nightmare and it would just leave me alone, i have experienced these types of nightmares before but never in such definition, this was like 4D. it came over

my pulse ski pps a beat.

all of a sudden the rapist, sociopath, or what ever the hell it was removes the sheets from its face.

I cannot bear the sight thinking about all the harm that person would cause me, so i rapidly fire the showering water at its face;

praying secretly that it dies.

After 5 minute of spurting water i begin to recover out of my anxious state, my eyes start to see a blurry vision of a face, a face of a young guy, staring intensely through me, he grabs hold of the shower and.....

Harry's Pov

"Ariana"