16

Ariana Pov

Next morning i decide to go against getting up early, im not in the mood to go to school today, i have had enough of being played with, being messed around with like im some toy, "Owe hellow little wormy how did you get in here" i take the worm outside, open the door. Jade -__-.

Before thinking its just her the rest come barging in, expect Hictoria of-course, Hictoria wow sounds like there ment for each other -__-. i attempt to close the door in their pretty little faces but of-course no one says No to louis Tomilson, so he just comes barging in, while Niall steps in smelling around the house but decides to fight against the aroma of pizza and takes a seat on the sofa.

Jade: "Why are you not coming to school???" she glares questioning, with her hands on her hips.

"Because i dont want to"

Jade:"Why not?"

"Because..."

Jade:"What did Tori say to you ????"

"She She nothing she said.. na.."

Jade:"Ok what did Harry say to you...."

"He didn't he uhh...."

Jade: "5 !"

"Oh god"

Jade: "4 !"

"Don't count!"

Jade: "3 !"

"Oh I love three."

Jade: "2 !"

"Have you heard about the new Pear Pads with the slightly better screens?"

Jade: "1 !"

"Oh OK ok, he basically used me thats it, he thinks im just some dumb redheaded girl whos a bimbo who cant think for herself and Tori is Waaaaaaaay better and i was a mistake and ....."

"Hes sucha jerk" Liam speaks up. i turn around to notice his presence.

"And someone has finally decided to show up, what after I got humilated infront of everyone" i stump by feet deliebrately.

"Chill"

"DONT TELL ME TO CHILL!"

"Look its the last day today you will probably never have to see that Jerk again, just dont ruin it for yourself cause of one douchbag come celebrate it" he ensures tapping me on the shoulder. "Yeah rub it in his face" Louis adds while Robbie is busy choking on a Banana Niall forced down his gob. "Why Why do that " he gasps inbetween for air, "Well its bad manners to eat without offering..." "DOesnt mean...Oh i give up" he huffs. chucking his arms in the air.

Jade begins to brush my hair, while Beck grabs soap and rubs it in my face, "Beck i cant do it ma...", "Sit down" he orders, So ofcourse Louis wasnt going to just stand there like Zayn "Ill brush her teeth" "No!" Jade snaps "She can do it herself" .

"Jade"

Jade: "What"

"Do do you you know agree with Harry"

Jade "What No ofcourse not"

"You know the part where he judges the compa compa capability of my brain"

She pauses.

Maybe she saw that worm.

Jade: "No Why would I, and it doesn't matter what he did was, he was Wrong! And that Tori shes sucha Fucking little.."

"Jade"

Jade: "What"

"Lets say if you caught Tori making out with Beck would you be...."