7

Harry's Pov

we both started cracking up at the 'good old memories' she couldnt stop giggling under my shoulder , we laid on the hard laminated surface like two idiots, she started tickling me, i started tickling her, tears of happiness leaked from our eyes from too much laughter. "sis s-Stop Arry" she muttered, and giggled once more, i started playing with her eye lashes "are those real?", "i wish" she whispered to herself. "heard that" i smirked. she closed her eyes and gave me a dimple smile "arrry", "Arri", "eheh yesh" she bit her lip.

"i love you".

"uhh what?".

i scratched my neck. "Um i love it when your drunk".

"im not" she hissed.

"yah your not" i rolled my eyes.

i loosened her hair removing the pins using my teeth. "No Arry now its gonna get all messy you.."

i finished for her "POO POO..." i started cracking up again from the memories.

i got out my phone from my back pocket and started rhaping it with my fingertips. "Arry", "What; you Muppet", "You had that all that time?" ,

-_-

"Ariana its a device a special device i can use to magically call people with and text them look i press these letters down and guess what it spells 'F' 'U' 'C' 'K' O' F' F' F' O' R' A' S' E' C' G' I 'V' E' M'' E' S' O' M' E' P' R 'I' V' A' C' Y' .

Ariana: " Umm F, er U, C,....."

Me: "Basically Fuck off for a bit now, Go on shu shu..."

i got up and sat on the stairs. As expected she followed. she kept tapping my shoulder "i no you dont really mean that" she smiled shyly. "Hehe". I sighed. "Aye i almost forget what i was going to ask you", my eyes automatically rolled, "Oh Joy!", and looked up from my phone towards her sitting by my side, she just sat there smiling. "Well you were saying...". she stood up in excitement "Yesh Arry i was saying if you had a phone all that time then why didnt you call anyone???". i gently grabbed her palms and sat her down on my lap whispering in her ear which was made her giggle "Well Ari, dont tell anyone but I wanted to spend some time with you,,, shush,,..", "ehehe", my face dropped at her innocence. she picked it back up with her small hands "Why has your face all became so weird?", "Look ariana this device cannot call abroad and secondly my parents dont live in this country incase you have forgotten." she formed a small 'O' shape with her mouth, i simply closed it for her by lifting her jaw back up, "Enough sucking for today", "Arry", "Oh just shut up and call it a day Ariana, Your wasted", she placed her chin on my lap flapping her flash eyelashes, "haaarry .... Aaaaaarry", Sigh* "What do you want", she got closer to my phone screen literally putting her nose on it "Hehe wow arry shes naked.",, "Ariana just..." , "Hehe naughty naughty Arry no porn for Arry" she grabbed the phone and changed the background cover, "Ah there" she smiled at the screen like a idiot. "Give that back", "there you go ehe".

looked at the screensaver.

-__-

"was there really a need for this" , "Yesh yesh there was" she giggled into my chest. "Look Love i don't need my screensaver to be of you kissing my screen, i know you look very pretty and i will always remember you" i said sarcastically "oh uh ha yeah well you wont, i know you wont" she crossed her arms and sat down in a grunch. I chuckled to myself thinking how its like lookaftering a toddler "Ariana", "What!" she spat. "Love, Robbie's already got you on his screensaver soo..." i teased playing with the strands of her hair. She turned around in disgust, i winked. "NO why has he!", "Why whats the matter why cant he, ?", "Because i don't want him!" she scrunched the tip of her nose.

"So you want me instead?".

She stayed silent.

until she looked back up at me with a cheeky grin "No'P'e" she was about to hop off the stairs until i grabbed hold of her wrist, and picked her up making her jump and wrap her legs around my waist, and yesh i got a boner at that point realizing how close her, um you know was to mine. She started repeatedly giggling. our noses touched. Our eyes locked. "You don't know what you want Ari", "and you don't know what you want Mr Styly".

i want you?, NO I want your body? your touch, Your kisses, No i want Tori, No i dont actually want Tori, i was just phyiscally attracted to her, but i thought i loved.. No i didnt love... wait did i love Ari... NO who could love that freak... maybe i just wanted sex Yeah thats it... im just a hormonal freak Im just feeling this way for her cause i want her body, not her... yeah... but why on earth am i attracted to her body, its like not even fully developed yet, she has no boobs to juice on, no long sexy legs like Tori's, shes also too innocent to give good head... ah.. But what does she want?.... i came to the conclusion that i probably just wanted her so bad cause she was the only girl next to me, other then her there was no bodies in site to juice on, and to be honest i couldnt care less what Tori would think, she and I, there was no sparks, well from my side anyway, she was just something i wished to make mine, wow i feel like a right douche right now but thats just the way i feel with every girl, every time a girl comes their body calls me first, they way they flutter their eyelashes up and down, they way their arse wiggles left; right when they walk, they way their legs are exposed when their skirt lifts by the wind, its like their literally calling for SEX so other then that i dont really do ''Love'. i get bored of them after a while and then when i feel its not interesting anymore i lose interest in them and dump them. ive never really 'loved' a girl; yes i may of said 'i love you' to them but thats just another way to get them feeling all mushy about me and it helps me feel like less of a bad person, it helps me pretend that i actually 'Love' them so im not just using them for Sex, when in actual fact i agree with the Term Jade uses to describe me even if i argue with her at calling me that.

ManWhore.