14

Ariana walks back to the dinning table, all eyes meet hers, Tori's nan glares up down her body, making her sooner realize that the front part of her top was tucked under her bra, so she casually straightens it out sitting down, Louis places a napkin on her "here you go love" he smirks earning some attention from Tori's nan "Nice to know there are still some gentlemen left in the world" she grins "Thank you" he bruises.

"So Ariana," her nan yet again breaks the silence "I see Jade and Tori have settled down with their lovers darling haven't you found anyone yet", "LoVers" Jade almost chokes on the food while Robbie comes from behind smacking her back generously "Enough Rob!", "Ok" he goes back to his original position on the floor.

Tori "She asked a question

Ariana"

"Woof"

Nan: "I beg your pardon"

Louis: "Yeah shes kind of shy" he smirks.

Harry: "No she anit"

All eyes turn to him while Ariana gulps down her food.

Niall's Back with a huge bowl of noodles attempting to share "Aye" he talks toTori's nan she smiles "Would you like some?" he offers as she was about to push her plate towards him in order for him to pour in the noodles" Right here you ...." he yanks back the bowl "Oh i only just realized there's not enough

Sorry" he coughs, Everyone chuckles while Tori's cheeks burn red,

"Babe im here" Harry yet again whispers in her ear, placing a kiss while making sure his eyes meet Ariana's who takes a deep breath; sinking back in her seat.

"LETS TAKE A PIC GUYS!" Robbie explodes "Lets take a pic GAYS!" Jade mocks "Jade!" "Tori!"

"Enough" the old hag, sorry Tori's nan speaks up "Move over" she instructs positioning everyone in an appropriate manner and then posing for a photograph, while Jade sits there plastering a huge grin. Robbie Clicks* the photograph and smiles freely at the displaying dreaming back the 'good old days'.

"Guys do you remember the last upload on slap, ha-ha yeah" he smiles in mid air. "No actually i dont" Louis interrupts his thoughts "Thats cause you weren't invited" Beck replies with a smirk, "Whatever" he looks away. "I would like to see this photograph" the nan informs "Sure" Tori whips out her odd pear phone shuving the screen right close up to her face, as her vision is poor "Oh dear why the awful tongue licking", "Oh" she covers her mouth with her palm "Tori how could you make such a disgusting gesture" she points to her capture, "Naaan its just a ..." "Enough never again " she interrupts crossing her arms,

"Aye" Andre appears out from under the table "Good Heavens!" her nan instantly stands up. "Uh sorry, its just umm i kinda lost something down there" he stretch's his forehead and maneuvers. "So as i was saying aye how come me and Liam anit in the pic, we all know about Lou" he huffs, making Louis exist to the kitchen "Well like how you two are hardly in anything, your always together, look only just now you have arrived for the dinner, and see look, Liam hasnt even bothered what the hell do you two do spending so much time together.at your......." Tori goes on moaning. Andre looks at his feet "No... look im here thats all that matter now" "Oh K" she sighs in confusion.

"Darling your fellow lover, look at him" she giggles while pointing at Harry's image "Why did he have to stand right there and ruin the picture, he could at least smile, all hes doing is...." "Thats enough Nan i think you should...." "Leave" Harry finishes for her. "My Victoria i can't actually believe your with him did you see that, did you see the way he..."

"He's not that bad" Ariana becomes paralyzed at her own words.

Nan: "What do you mean

Ariana"

"Woof"

"Ariana?"

"Woof"

"ARIANA!"

"WOOF!"

"What is this ludicrous behaviour" she whacks her hands in the air.

"Ohhh Arianaaaa" Louis giggles.

"My my Vagina

hurts"

"WHAT!"

Louis "What?

Ariana?"

"My vagina smells"

"WHAT IS THIS BEHAVI...." Louis interrupts yet again smirking "What of

ARIANA!"

"FISH ! my Vagina smells of FISH!"

"i like fish" Niall foolishly comments then thinks back to how wrong it sounded:

everyone bursts while Harry just becomes more irritated "Shes so immature"

"Oh please." Jade rolls her eyes at Harry's choice of words.

"Oh shut up" Harry mocks in her voice,

"STOP IT THE PAIR OF YOU..." nan shouts and then turns around

"and you Ms ARIANA!"

"WOOF!"

facepalms*