8

Days passed, during the time Ariana finally got over her hangover, she realized what she had done making her feel even more uncomfortable and Shy around Harry, who knew she was behaving this way due to her friendship with Tori, however he really didn't give much importance to the relationship that he had, so he continued behaving like the typical 'Harry', and made Ariana feel more comfortable with him again, not by mastering observation on her physicality (boobs and arse) but by being unknowingly drawn to the honesty, innocence and sincerity of her heart.

Ariana's Pov

"Haaaaarry, Harry !, Wakey Wakey" i whisper in his ear, unknowningly tickling his chin by the fall of my hair. "5 more minutes" he mutters in his sleep. "Whatever", i make my way out of his arms, as i accidentally slept on him. His phone starts constantly buzzing causing annoyance to my ears making me pick it up, and becoming a little curious about it being a 'girl' you know, so I decide to read the message. But couldn't as he yanks it off me reading it first. -__-.

(Message)

Harry: um ay dad, er i was thinking err i heard you have got work, its also near my college HollywoodArts, so er i was thinking you no umm if , if you wanna come over. (1st September)

Dad: "Aye yeah that would be great Harry, sorry for replying so late, you know the amount of workload i have, and yeah i may have to come over, as um we may have to do some advertising for our new product at your school, so I was wondering if you could help me, you know talk to to school to let us advertise over there, and today im gonna be at your uncle's meet me there we could finally go on that camping trip you were talking about. im sorry son i didnt mean to make you wait, remember to talk about our advertisement. Love you Harry. (1st February)

Harry: Oh i didnt expect you to actually reply; i cant believe you will go on the trip with me, thank you so much, uv made my day, infact my week, i will tell mum, she thought you wont, but i told her you will, you have also replied now on purpose havent you, because you know its my birthday. I love you dad, i always have and i always will, i understand you must be very busy, i didnt before i became misguided but now i guess looking at it from your perceptive i do, i was immature to think you didnt care; theres so much i wanna talk to you about. i cant wait. i will see you there, im also bringing a friend over. Love you too Dad x.(1st February)

Dad: Oh yeah, son sorry i forgot to say Happy Birthday !, See you there X

(End of conversation)

"ARIANA!", "Harry!" i shouted back in happiness giving him a bear hug, "Happy Birthday Harry!", he picked me up off the ground and started spinning me round. "GUESS WHAT!",, "What Birthday Boy" i winked. "Were going on a trip, You and I!, before i could speak "your not staying here today, not today!" , i was a bit taken back by his overexcited behaviour "Woah Harry styles excited about a trip, that's a first", "Its not just any trip Ari", "What do you mean???", i frowned in tension, you know his unpredictability. "ITS WITH MY DAD" his eyes lite up, polished with tears at the word of 'dad', "Aww Harry" I hugged him even tightly as he still held me in the air, and for some strange reason kept me there. "umm harry you can put me down now", "No you take too long to get ready, so just stay put for a sec". i obey as he lifts me up to put me on the back seat of my own scooter, My Own. "Harry! this is my one, why cant we go on yours instead", "i would if the bloody thing didn't break down" he moans rolling his eyes. "Well my Scooter so i drive", i say very proudly. he obeys this time, sitting behind me, purposely gripping me tight every time we take a turn. "Harry!", "I'm s-scared", he mimics my voice, "Your so annoying!", he laughs "is that so", "Yeah" i snap. "Look who's talking". he laughs again. "Were HERE!" i change the subject.

"finally", he yells, "SO were here that's all that matters", i groan crossing my arms, "Your so slow, that's why i said let me drive..", "Uh you..." that's pretty much how our conversation went when walking towards the house.