As the World Turns {Male!Belgium}

As the World Turns {Male!Belgium x Reader}

"Aww, poor thing! You look so nervous. Here, don't worry, Big Brother Belgium will take good care of you.~"

Note: Ah man, I've been putting off this chapter for so long! My apologies, dear Bailey! (I freakin' love this little dude.) This was requested by Mrs-Hetalian-Italy. Hope you like it! I know I had fun writing it; Male!Belgium is my favorite Nyotalia boy next to Male!Ukraine! = w =

Warning: This fic is kinda... ummm, crack-ish. Heh heh.

"A new country?"

You nodded, "Yes."

Currently, you were in the World Government building. You'd just been assigned a boss and declared the newest personification. However, you had next to no information about it and someone had just mentioned something about you having 'another half...?'

Before you could ask any questions, one of the bosses turned back to you. "Go meet in the conference room with the other personifications. Let them know you're new and that they need to show you the ropes."

"Oh..." You were confused but decided to shrug it off. Perhaps you'd learn things on the job? "Okay. Which way do I go?"

And so you were sent down the large, nearly endless hallway of the Left Wing. The doors seemed to continue on forever and you felt like you might end up walking into a black hole or something. "Couldn't someone have escorted me there...?" You wondered aloud once you realized you were lost.

The directions given to you had been very... strange.

All they'd said was to look for a door with a certain word written across the top. You couldn't remember the entire word, but you knew it ended with '-talia', so that was probably enough help.

Most of the doors you'd passed didn't have anything written on them until-oh, here we go.

You successfully found a door among the formal hallway that had a familiar phrase on it.

Shrugging, you stopped walking and proceeded to open the door that said '2Ptalia.'

As you grabbed the handle, it wobbled and made a creaking sound. To your surprise, it broke off and fell to the ground directly after. How weird, you thought, just as the rugged door flung open. You should have realized that this door wasn't like the rest.

When you looked up, your eyes immediately widened and you took in a sharp breath of shock.

Inside the room were a bunch of scary-looking, weapon-wielding men with edgy clothing who were now looking right at you shitshitshit-

Without thinking, you squeaked and slammed the door closed.

The people inside that room looked... dangerous! How could you be working with them? This couldn't be right! Breathing heavily, you turned in a full three-sixty while observing your surroundings. You were starting to get anxious and jittery and oh god you just wanted to find your co-workers and then get out of here.

Unluckily for you, the surrounding doors all had words on them that ended with '-talia'.

You weren't sure if you had the courage to open them after seeing what was in 2Ptalia.

Just think... behind one of these doors are your fellow personifications and they won't hurt you-this is the World Government building for Christ's sake! You thought to yourself. You'd gotten well at reassuring yourself over the years.

With a deep breath, you tried your best to calm yourself and slowly opened up the door that said 'Mochitalia'.

Cautiously, you peered inside.