A Pirate's Life is the One for Me {Dark!Pirate!Spain}

• Dedicated to First Of The Year on FanFiction.net

A Pirate’s Life is the One for Me {Dark!Pirate!Spain x Reader}

“Imagine what people would say if a good girl like you wound up with an evil pirate captain like me.”

Note: Done, done, and done! For some reason I couldn’t come up with a good plot for this fic, but I finally managed to scrape together this idea. Except asdfghjkl why was this so hard?! Ahem… anyway, this is for First Of The Year on FanFiction.net who requested this… scary version of Hetalia’s sweetheart, Antonio ;-; (And ‘lime’ content, beware!)

He won’t exactly be ‘dark’ at first, but it’s canon that he gets violent when he’s had too much to drink sO THERE.

“Oh look, there she goes.”

That’s her?”

“It is! She’s a legend.”

“She looks happy today.”

“I want to be just like her someday, Mama~!”

“Is that…-”

You continued walking down the cobblestone street. As usual, people were whispering about you from the sides.

“-That’s Whitebeard’s daughter.”

You were known all around the largely-populated island—all around the world, honestly—and people never ceased to be amazed by you.

But, you weren’t fazed by it. You were just a normal girl. They were amazed by your very existence rather than you personally, after all.

Ignoring the loud whispers, you continued on your way to the Grand Line Restaurant.

It was a small hole-in-the-wall type of place, but clean and cozy nonetheless. You ran it as the manager.  Located near the ocean harbor, it attracted both locals and travelers alike. It was passed down from your mother, whom had gotten ill around your fifteenth year. She was later pronounced dead by the time you were seventeen. She’d died in her sleep—no pain, no struggle.

Now, you were nineteen. Your father was a famous pirate captain still roaming the seven seas. ‘Whitebeard’, they called him. He was the legend, not you. As his daughter, everyone saw you as somebody special. A celebrity, almost.

You were still awaiting his return, serving meals daily at the Grand Line Restaurant. You’d only met him about four times in your life: when you were three, seven, twelve, and seventeen. Two years ago was the most recent. He’d come to see you after Mom died and left you with plenty of money to keep you financially safe for at least a decade. “I’ll come see you again… in one more year.” He’d told you before leaving again. It was now two years later and he had yet to return.

You worried about him sometimes. But, he was world-famous; everyone knew how strong he was. Young children even sang nursery rhymes about him.

One, two, Captain’s comin’ for you

Three, four, lock the ship’s door

Five, six, hide your gold clips

Seven, eight, Whitebeard’s late

Nine, ten, sailed off again…

Although Whitebeard was an international criminal, most civilians didn’t fear him; they praised him, admired him, or even worshipped him. He was possibly the most notorious pirate of the century. The World Government had been after him since long before your birth.