Monster Seasons {Scotland}

• Dedicated to Black Dragon Valkyrie

Monster Seasons {Scotland x Reader}

“1 universe, 8 planets, 7 seas, 7 continents, 809 islands, 204 countries, and I had the unfortunate luck of meeting you.”

Note: Dedicated to Black Dragon Valkyrie on FanFiction.net for being the first to request Scottie :3 At first I really wasn’t into this character (him being fan-made and all), but after reading more about him and stuff, he really got to me :D So thanks to Black Dragon for getting me into Scotland~! Hope you enjoy, love. :)

Do monsters exist?

-No one can prove they do, but then again… no one can prove they don’t!

You realized this only after meeting him. Before, if you didn’t see it—you didn’t believe it. Now, things are different.

But if monsters exist, then does that mean ghosts do too? And what about other things… such as aliens?

Pondering the thought, it reminded you of something an old friend once told you.

Romania grinned, flashing a pair of sharp fangs. “_____...” He murmured, staring you down with his deep crimson eyes. It was only just after you’d rejected his love. “I wish for all of your dreams to come true,”

You’d almost smiled, thinking about possibly giving him a chance.

“But, keep in mind that nightmares are dreams too.” He’d whispered out ominously, before disappearing into the darkness.

You shook off the distant memory, and began to board your plane. You could see through the airport’s windows that it was yet another cold, cloudy winter day.

If monsters exist, then so do the other nicer things that people have only seen in their dreams; such as fairies, unicorns, wizards, flying bunnies…

Of course, this entire time, only one person was on your mind. It was Scotland.

You’d met him a whole year ago when you first moved to Fort Augustus. It was a small Scottish village located near the famous lake Loch Ness. You’d had to stay with your grandparents for the time being; since your parents had been having extreme money problems and could barely support themselves. You hadn’t known how long you would stay here. But, secretly—you’d wanted to go back home to your own country. At least in the beginning. Now that you were leaving- a whole year later- you couldn’t help but want to stay here in the UK. Just for a little while longer.

It was mainly because of Scotland.

He was the first person you’d met at your new place. And that specific meeting happened to take place by the famous lake, Loch Ness.

Let’s go back to that boring spring day.

Spring – Loch Ness Monster

“Done, done, and done.” You stepped back to admire your work, hands on your hips.

Your new room looked just about finished. All you needed were some curtains and you’d be good to go.

Sighing heavily, you plopped facedown onto your new comforter. Unpacking all of your stuff was hard work after all. You didn’t even want to know how many boxes and suitcases you’d brought in from your home country all the way to Scotland. But, at least it was all unpacked now.

Well, now that I’m settled in, what should be the first thing I do in my new room? you thought half-heartedly.

Oh, seems like the perfect time to ask someone a stupid question.