SPECIAL: Part Two {20 more Countries}

SPECIAL: Part Two {20 more Countries x Reader}

Note: Ah, remember the last 20 x Reader? That chapter turned out to be really popular xD So here's another! Oh, and IN-LINE/MID-CHAPTER COMMENTS ARE ALLLLOWEDDD! I normally don't like them, but I'm making an exception for this special~

Anyway, there were a lot of characters that I didn't include in the last 20 x Reader (mostly because I hadn't written chapters for them, but now I have!), so they'll be here this time. ;D

Italy: Ciao, me again~!

Romano: We're back with another one of these damn things.

Prussia: It's because the first 20 x Reader was not enough to contain tHE AWESOME ME!

France: Except this time, we've brought more friends~

America: AND DUDE, YOU KNOW WHY?!

All: It's becAUSE WE LOVE YOU!

Japan: *Covers ears from the excessive yelling* Hai... and I as well.

America: HEY, JAPAN! GET AWAY FROM MY LITTLE SISTER!

Japan: *blushes* B-But... we've been dating for a year...

2P!Japan: Hey asshole, correction. She's not Florida anymore; she's not Kiku's girlfriend anymore. She's my childhood friend and lover~

Pirate!Spain: Nah amigo, she's the heroine who saved my dear chef from drowning in the ocean aaaand the amazing Whitebeard's daughter!

2P!America: I think you guys have been referencing your chapters too much.

America: H-HEY! You're not supposed to be here...! *points frantically at Counterpart*

2P!America: Neither are you, Porkchop.

Japan: I-I thought this was for the countries Celine has only written recent chapters for...

Prussia: Neither of the Americas were recentttt-!

Romano: I know. At least I was in the Cardverse chapter, dammit.

2P!America: Hey now, Celine just started a multi-chaptered story for me.

America: And me! You forgot me! It's 2P!America x Reader x America!

2P!America: WELL IT'S MOSTLY FOR ME, PORKCHOP!

2P!Canada: *loudly bursts through door wielding a hockey stick* diD ANY OF YOU HOSERS TOUCH _____?! I WILL FUCKING MURDER YOU IF YOU DID!

2P!Italy: Calm down Matt, we're still trying to decide who she officially belongs to.

2P!Romano: *skips inside, whips off huge orange sunglasses* So obviously me~!

2P!Japan: No, me. We've known each other since we were six and grew up in an orphanage together.

2P!Italy: No, she's my Morning Star~

2P!Germany: *Walks in singing Fallen Angels* ... *Notices he's now in a crowded room* Oh, heyo! *Turns to you* How's that fallen angel job goin', toots?