Angel with a Shotgun {2P!America} {Part 1/2}

Angel with a Shotgun {Part 1 of 2} {2P!America x Reader}

“I don’t care if Heaven won’t take me back. Not without you.”

Warning: Not recommended if you’re highly religious. Below has mentions of anti-God, devils, purgatory, demons/angels, Heaven/Hell, and death. Also contains blood, horror, violence, and very dark themes. Not to mention Zao’s opium addiction, Francois’s bad smoking habit, and Allen’s mouth. Hey, you wanted the 2P’s; you got the 2P’s.

You felt your eyelids slowly flutter open. Something didn’t feel right.

You shifted around. Rough gravel, pebbles, and cracked pieces of cement clawed into your back and elbows. Your eyes instantly widened in surprise as you shot up, sitting upright and gently rubbing the scraped pieces of skin.

“Where… am I?” You wondered aloud.

Everything surrounding you was pitch-black. You couldn’t see a thing. Only pure darkness came to your vision. Did I… go blind? you suddenly thought.

You glanced around frantically, but it was useless. It was as if you were wearing a black blindfold.

Instinctively you reached up to touch your face. Nope, no blindfold. You held your hands out in front of you. Still only darkness. You couldn’t even see two feet in front of you.

I’m… blind? the thought repeated in your mind. It seemed like the only logical explanation. You stood up, and waved your arms around. Nothing came to touch.

-What’s going on? you asked yourself.

That’s when it suddenly dawned on you.

Your name. What was it again? Oh yeah, ____. But what was your last name? You couldn’t remember. You tried to think back how you may have wound up here, but nothing came to mind. You’ve lost your memories.

All you knew was your first name. You didn’t remember any kind of life you may have had before now. And this, was it even life? Or were you… somewhere else? What… happened?

Oh, maybe you were in an accident—and it caused you to go blind and obtain amnesia. Yes, that must be it. But if that was the truth, then why did it feel like you had been lying on the cement ground? If you were injured, shouldn’t you be in a hospital bed?

You took a step. The ground beneath you indeed felt like cement. Why were you lying down earlier? Were you really sleeping on the cold hard ground?

You shook your head. Nothing made sense. Where were you, what happened to you, and most importantly, who were you?

Someone… there has to be someone here who can help me… you thought to yourself weakly. I have no idea where I am, but there has to be someone, right? you thought as you began wobbling forward.

You felt weak, completely drained of energy, and nearly lifeless. Is this what Hell is like? you suddenly pondered. Is it pitch-black in Hell? But… why does it feel so cold here?

You took another few shaky steps. You couldn’t recall ever being blind. But then again, you couldn’t remember anything from your past.

Just as you took another step, you felt your foot hit against something hard. It caused the object to fall over, creating a loud crashing noise against the cement. What was that? you wondered, and bent over to inspect where the object had fallen.