Tasted of Blood {Part 2/2} {Vampire!Romania}

Tasted of Blood {Vampire!Romania x Reader} {Part 2 of 2}

“I gave you my life… so I’m taking yours.”

Warning: Due to this being a vampire fic, there will be many mentions of blood. Also graphic violence, via some irritating nightmares. Adult language, as usual. Very dark. This story doesn’t work well with the sensitive, FYI. Also contains ‘lime’ content— beware (;

About half an hour later, you were in the theater room with Romania. It had a ninety-inch flat screen television and theater-inspired seats. As soon as you’d walked in, you turned to him, awestruck, “You have a theater room but no cell phone?”

To which he’d responded with a giddy laugh and response of, “It’s mostly for my ancient black-and-white movies.”

As he got comfortable on the seats, you looked through his shelves of movies. Though most of them really were old black-and-white films, some even silent; you still came across quite a few newer movies.

You almost had a heart attack when you noticed a certain movie. Or, a certain saga. You couldn’t believe a guy like him would have these. You tried to stifle a laugh, but he heard anyway. “What’s so funny over there?” He asked from across the room.

You giggled, and held up all five of the Twilight movies. “You really have these?”

All was silent for a moment, and Romania didn’t move. You tried to keep from bursting into laughter.

After another few seconds, he facepalmed.

That was when you couldn’t hold it in anymore. You laughed as he blushed and said, “I-I was planning on burning those!”

“Oh, yeah right,” You said sarcastically. “You may be rich but I don’t believe that.” You giggled again as you read the back cover of Breaking Dawn Part 2.

“It’s true…” He mumbled, hiding his flushed face.

“Hey, it’s alright. It’s kind of cute actually.” You admitted, setting down Breaking Dawn Part 2 and holding up Part 1 to your face.

“Oh, shut up.” His childish response made you giggle again. “…So, do you like those movies?” He asked after a moment.

“I haven’t seen either of these,” You held up the last two movies in the series. “Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?”

“Hm? I don’t pay attention to that nonsense…” He looked away, obviously still trying to deny that he likes The Twilight Saga.

“Well I’m Team Edward~!” You sang as you popped Breaking Dawn Part 1 into the DVD player. “Vampires are so hot.” You blurted.

Romania covered his face with his hands. Oh, the irony of that, he thought to himself. “What do you know about vampires other than stuff from Twilight?”

You plopped down in a seat next to him. “Not much. That they’re scared of crosses? Allergic to garlic? Only come out at night?”

“…All wrong.” He mumbled quietly.

You looked up at him, just as the lights dimmed and previews started showing. Ignoring the TV, you moved up the armrest separating you from Romania. “Hey, look at me?” You asked curiously.

He did as you said, turning in his seat to face you. “What is it, darling?”

Without responding, you stood on your knees and gently grabbed his face. You slid up his top lip and analyzed his pointy fangs.