Valentine's Day Special {Allies}

Valentine’s Day Special: Allies x Reader

“This’ll be the place where we’ll always care about you, okay?”

Note: Here’s the surprise I told you guys about! :D (well maybe on fanfiction, I don't know about here)... I wish this could’ve come out a bit better, but you guys have no idea how difficult it was to successfully pair Reader-chan up with a total of FIVE guys in one chapter! XD Anyways, hope you enjoy it. Thanks again for all the support! Warning: Strong language in this chapter!

“Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you too.” You murmured to yourself about all the happy couples walking past you on the sidewalk.

Valentine’s Day. Like how is this shit even a holiday.

You continued walking home; glad the school day was over. You couldn’t wait to get home and watch more Hetalia while you secretly cursed every happy couple that ever lived. At least the Hetalia guys will keep me company, you thought to yourself with a giddy smile.

When you stepped inside your house, your mother was there waiting for you. “_____! I’ve got big news~!” She cheered.

You rolled your eyes, “No mom, you already told me about a hundred times about what Dad’s planning for you this Valentine’s Day.” You grumbled, throwing your backpack to the ground.

She waved off the remark, “No, I’m talking about your dad’s overseas trip later this month. He came home with two extra tickets! Do you know what that means?” She asked with a hopeful smile on her face.

Your eyes widened. Was she freaking serious? No. Things like this didn’t happen in real life. Fathers normally didn’t score extra tickets for business trips to London England. “You’re kidding.” You deadpanned.

Her grin widened, “Nope.”

Almost immediately, hectic thoughts came crashing through your mind. Normal people who tourist England are probably all like ‘Oh what a beautiful country’ while Directioners are probably like ‘LET’S GO LOOKING FOR ONE DIRECTION’ while I’m getting this feeling I’d probably be like…

You suddenly imagined yourself in the middle of England. “OH MY GOD I NEED TO VISIT KINGSCROSS STATION AND GO TO HOGWARTS BUT FIRST I NEED TO GO TO BAKER STREET AND VISIT SHERLOCK HOLMES OH MY GOD A TARDIS—WAIT! I’M IN ARTHUR RIGHT NOW I BET ALFRED IS SO PISSED-

Your mother woke you up from your fantasy, “-_____? Are you okay honey?”

Your knees felt weak. In a shaky voice you responded, “I’m gonna… go lay down…” You told her, wobbling off to your bedroom.

She grinned as you started on your way, “I’m so glad you’re excited~!”

As soon as your door was shut, you collapsed onto your bed. Rolling around and giggling like a fangirl, you whisper-screamed, “I’M GOING TO ENGLAND, MOTHERFUCKERS!” All those happy couples with their flowers and balloons and Valentine’s cards could suck it.

You pulled up your laptop to tell all your internet friends about your vacation, when your radio/clock thing suddenly went off. “I need to get that fixed.” You mumbled to yourself.

Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way you-

“-Sit at home all day and read fanfiction and eat lots of fattening food while crying over your OTP and singing alone in front of your laptop, obsessing over your favorite band and crying at how pathetic your life is because you abandoned your social life-”