Lilies and Lost Memories {Male!Liechtenstein}

Lilies and Lost Memories {Male!Prince!Liechtenstein x Princess!Reader}

"If you remember me... then I don't care if everyone else forgets."

Note: Update yaaay. Have some gender-bent Liechtenstein! Also... follow my tumblr! It's hetalia-2p-headcanons, okay?

...Um I swear I didn't update just to advertise that owo/

The pounding wouldn't stop.

My... head... it hurts... the thought was plaguing your brain. However, your body ached all over and you felt exhausted, despite the fact that you were in bed, still half-asleep. You couldn't remember what had caused your body such physical pain, and any memories of days before were completely hazy but you blamed it on your drowsiness.

As you tossed and turned, a burning sensation in your throat reminded you that you were in need of hydration—hence that it was about time to get up.

At last, your eyelids fluttered open. The room was dark, and from the beams of light that filtered through the heavy drapes, you could detect that the room was massive and spacious.

Oddly, you didn't recognize it.

This is... strange... you thought as you forced yourself out of bed and over to the window. Once you slid the heavy drapes across the elongated glass, you took a look around the room and gaped.

The size was that of a cottage. The walls were intricately designed with elegant patterns and solid-gold lining. Elaborate paintings were hung everywhere and high-quality embroidered rugs made even the floor feel like a paradise. The canopy bed was enormous and more luxurious than you remembered while slumbering in it. Along with bedroom furniture, a couch, fireplace, reading nook, wardrobe, and vanity dressing table took over a small amount of space in the otherwise immense bedroom.

Not only did you not recognize this room, but its clear high price of any item within meant you could only be inside of a castle.

What is this... A room for royalty... But I don't understand... Why am I in a castle?! You were absolutely baffled. I don't belong here-?

Just as you tried to recall any reason for your presence here, there was a light knock on the door. Before you could even gather the willpower to open your mouth, a soft voice sounded through. "Princess? Have you awoken yet?"

As expected, you didn't recognize the voice. "E-Excuse me, I..." Had the person really called you a princess? "I-I need help..."

"Is something the matter?" An edge took over their voice; they were clearly protective and needed to make sure you were okay. "I'm coming in."

Before you could refuse, the door bound open. "Are you alright? Does anything hurt?"

You were still standing by the colossal window, clad in a white silk nightgown. "I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm supposed to be here..."

The servant was a young male. He was wearing butler attire and appeared a type of Asian. "Oh?" He giggled, "Why of course you're supposed to be here. Did you think you had a busy schedule this morning?"

Your jaw dropped. "...N-No?" You'd assumed that he wouldn't recognize you either, but it appeared he knew who you were. "What am I doing here?" And... who am I... it barely struck you that you couldn't remember your identity.

"You're..." The boy paused, and the cheery smile quickly erased from his features. "You really... don't know?"

Somberly, you looked down to the carpet and shook your head. Your heart was pounding erratically, but the earlier pain in your head had subsided.