Friends with Benefits {Denmark}

Friends with Benefits {Denmark x Reader}

“You need me, right? I’ll make you understand with your entire body.”

Warning: Extreme sexual themes! Still rated T, but suggestive content and some adult language— beware ;)

Denmark’s body pressed against yours as you made out with him in his bedroom. He allowed his hands to roam freely over your body, and you kept a tight hold around his neck. He kissed you intensely as you tightened your arms to bring him even closer to you, while he slid his hands under your shirt.

You were more than friends with him, but less than lovers. Both of you understood you were in a purely sexual yet unemotional relationship. ‘No strings attached’ would be a good way to describe it.

“What should we do this time?” He whispered hoarsely into your ear.

You saw it as the two of you ‘sitting on the fence’ between good friends and romantic partners. You didn’t mind it, and neither did he. Denmark was good-looking, carefree, and a great friend. Both of you had been stressed lately- mostly with money problems- and had decided on a friends with benefits-type of relationship. Since the first night, both of you were aware of the circumstances.

You’d been hanging out with him, watching a movie. You had been friends with him and the rest of the Nordics for a while. The movie was of your pick—one that he’d called a ‘chick-flick’. It was one where the main characters had fallen deeply in love; but were both already married. The two characters struggled to fight their emotions, since they didn’t think they could be together. They both felt tied down—like the fact that they were already in relationships meant they couldn’t even be friends.

Throughout the movie, they tried their best to stay away from each other—when they were actually in love and both knew it. In the end, they finally decided it was okay to be friends, but never became an official couple.

Unlike most girls, you didn’t ball your eyes out at the ending. Denmark laughed through some of it, and you could understand. “Sex shouldn’t come with such emotional attachments.” He’d said.

“I agree…” You’d responded, surprising him a bit.

Turned out, you both thought the movie overdid it with the ‘feelings’ and ‘tied down’ elements. You both thought it was stupid. “Relationships shouldn’t come with such restrictions,” he had said, “Nothing good comes from being territorial.”

After watching the movie, you felt the exact same thing. That was the night it all started.

Before doing it for the first time, you and Denmark had agreed to the friends with benefits, no-strings-attached kind of relationship. Or ‘fuck-buddy’, like he had jokingly put it.

You both agreed not to become emotionally attached. You both vowed you wouldn’t fall for each other. You claimed you’d always stay friends.

And you both loved it that way.

He backed you up to the bed, his lips still locked with yours. The back of your legs hit the side of the bed, and you fell over with a squeal.

He grinned, crawling over you with a lustful hunger in his eye. You giggled a bit; he sometimes reminded you of a lion.

Your relationship with him was purely fun with a mix of sexy. Friends by day, sex partners by night. You found it hilarious, this whole charade with him, but did not dislike it. In fact, quite the opposite. You got to stay his friend, hook up with other cute guys, and still get to fool around with him whenever you wanted.