Super Psycho Love {2P!Canada}

• Dedicated to Sarcastic Raven on FanFiction.net

Super Psycho Love {2P!Canada x 2P!Reader}

“You’re not gonna get away with leading me on.”

Warning: As usual—due to this being a Second Player fanfic—there will be violence and dark themes affiliated with this chapter. 2Ps are sociopathic and mentally insane; don’t forget that. Also contains ‘lime’ content—beware ;)

Matt glared down at his iPhone. Another call that went straight to voicemail.

He felt his palm twitch. It took nearly all of his self-control not to throw his phone across the room.

Why weren’t you answering? Did you not have your phone with you? Was it dead? Did you lose it? Someone steal it from you?  Did you get a new number?

Or… are you just ignoring his calls?

He felt a wave of red anger strike down his arms at the thought. Of course, he was frustrated with you as always. He figured you were probably too busy fucking his brother to answer his calls. Yeah, like the slut you are. He hated you.

…So much.

But, through that hate, he knew there was something else. Yeah, something else woven in-between. Something he didn’t like to think about. Every time he did, he got a massive migraine.

For some reason he couldn’t understand, he was still drawn to you. In every way. Physically, mentally, emotionally.

He often found himself competing for your attention with his friends. He didn’t like to see you talking to them. They didn’t like to see you talking to him. You loved talking to all of them as if each and every one of them was your little toy to play with.

Exasperated, Matt took in a deep breath and hit ‘redial’. Instantly, his phone started calling yours again. But this time, it didn’t go straight to voicemail. It continued to ring.

He found himself holding his breath, staring down at the screen with tired-yet-determined purple eyes.

Even though he would never admit it—he was nervous for you to pick up. He wanted to make sure he said the right thing; which he never did. He knew he only had this chance before you’d hang up and probably not answer again for days. You enjoyed playing with him like that, didn’t you?

But most of all, he felt anxious because he knew there was a fifty-fifty percent chance Allen or Zao would answer just to rub it in his face.

Something lately drives me crazy

Has to do with how you make me

Struggle to get your attention

Calling you brings apprehension

After about the seventh ring, he heard the sweet voice of your annoying voicemail again. “Dammit…” He cursed under his breath, and tossed his phone to the side.

Giving up for the time being, he continued to sit in the dark. Only the TV gave him light; which was only playing static anyway. He was lounging upside down on his couch—his head nearly on the apartment floor and legs over the head rests.

Bored, he immediately reached for his phone again. There was nothing better for him to do anyways. Halfheartedly, he began looking through it. But after a few seconds of scrolling, he instantly regretted it.

Only because he came across some of his old text-conversations with you. The majority of them were talking dirty—just like he’d wanted at the time. He couldn’t peel his eyes off his iPhone’s screen as he continued to scroll through message after message, subconsciously getting a hard-on while he was it.