Semi-Automatic {2P!Romano}

• Dedicated to See Through the Mist on FanFiction~

Semi-Automatic {2P!Romano x 2P!Reader}

"I kinda like it when I make you cry."

Note: Dedicated to my dearest friend, See Through the Mist on FF.net~. I finally got around to your first request and I promise to finish the rest as well! (I've accepted 4 of her requests & everyone else just got 1, sorry but she's special heh heh) ...I don't know if this came out that good; it was a little difficult to write since uhm FLAVIO and all, but I hope you like it. ^-^

 There's a perfectly good reason as to why Flavio is being suffocated by his own scarf right now.

Or at least, that's what he wants to tell himself. In all honestly, he doesn't think he deserves to have his most fashionable muffler tied across his mouth, not at all! No, because one, he can't actually breathe, and two, because he didn't do anything wrong.

Okay, living in this world, technically he did do something wrong. But was making conversation really such a bad thing? He didn't believe so—but then again, residing in the Parallel Universe of Second Players kind of clashed with that.

"Mmf, mmpf!" He whined, wriggling his hands behind his back (which were bound with a wrinkled old necktie that was most definitely not his), and kicking the passenger door softly because he didn't want to leave footprints on this kind-of-nice-car.

...Hey, he had a love for all things beautiful—yes that even included cars, and he didn't want to make even an automobile less attractive than it already was, even if it belonged to this very unfriendly person who'd tied him up, gagged him, and, well, blindfolded him too.

"Shut up already. We're almost there." Francois commanded in a careless voice. He kept his sleep-deprived purple eyes on the road as he drove towards Luciano's house.

Hearing that, Flavio began to relax a bit. His brother always made him happy. Even though his brother kind of hated his guts.

Once they made it to the right street, Francois parked, noticed Flavio couldn't exactly move, reached over, unbuckled his seat belt for him, opened the passenger door, quickly untied him, and then shoved him out onto the street. Quite literally. "Ouchie—that hurt, you bully!" Flavio complained once he fell to the cement.

Ignoring him, Francois emotionlessly stated, "Here's your shit." He tossed out the several suitcases and duffel bags that were in the backseat.

"Oh no—" The uptight Italian caught each and every piece of luggage before they could hit the wet grass beside him. Once he looked back up to say goodbye to his close friend, he saw nothing. An empty street. Far away, he could hear the sound of tires screeching away.

With a sigh, he said aloud, "Ciao, Francois."

He gathered his stuff and stood up. He also wondered why Francois never liked to hear him talk and why he had to gag him like that. How could anyone not want to get fashion advice from the fabulous Flavio, after all? All he did was criticize Francois's choices in wrinkled clothing anyway. Still, Francois shouldn't have forced him to shut up like that. Cheh.

...But then again, Flavio knew it wasn't just Francois who was always cranky. The whole world was cranky. Everyone living in the Second Player reality was cranky.

As the dyed-blonde male began his walk down the neighborhood, he wondered more about the place he called 'home'. For some reason, the colors were always dark. Every building here was either gray or black. Plants hardly grew. The sky was always clouded over. There were absolutely no bursts of color even among the city, except for maybe when Flavio was there. Yup, he liked to dress in bright colors, was that a problem?

Usually, he felt like he was living in a world of black-and-white. Crime here was very high. Black or silver graffiti was everywhere—the way it was around the world.

The Second Players knew they weren't alone. They were aware of the fact that there existed an alternate universe—one where they each had their own Counterparts with opposite personalities and of other colors.

The residents here knew they lived in the crappier world. Any place was better than the Parallel reality.

Glancing up, Flavio noticed that it was getting late—which he didn't like. He knew it couldn't be helped. The Nighttime around here was dangerous; it was when the creatures of darkness were lured out from their caverns.

Still, he couldn't bring himself to hide; he had someplace to be. Normally he wouldn't dare to stay out at this hour, but he absolutely needed to see you.

Nothing else mattered to him—you were his everything. He had long lost faith in the rest of this world.

He continued his walk home. Maybe he'd get enough rest to wake up early and see you.

Or maybe not. It was getting darker and the Night was growing closer. He had a feeling he'd be trying to escape a lot of people between now and getting to his house. He could already hear someone creeping up behind him.

He picked up his pace, almost no stars overhead and the moon nearly faded to black.

Oh, how this world was filled with insanity.