The Fallen {2P!Italy}

• Dedicated to AnimeGmr101 on FanFiction.net

The Fallen {2P!Italy x Loner!Reader}

“We’re bored to death in Heaven—and down alone in Hell.”

Note: So this is for AnimeGmr101 on FanFiction.net, who was the first to request Luciano. Like 2P!America’s story, I should mention that this isn’t recommended if you’re highly religious. Oh, and this chapter’s a songfic to “Fallen Angels” by Black Veil Brides. Amazing and powerful song, you need to check it out if you haven’t heard it. Like, right now.

“…This world is a bitch.” Luciano grumbled to himself as he was pushed towards the glowing white circle.

His black wings were chained down. His wrists were in cursed handcuffs. His ankles were locked in shackles that barely allowed him to walk.

“Hey, at least we’ll be kicked out together~!” Lutz joked, trying to lighten the malevolent mood.

Luciano and Kuro remained silent. After all, it was both difficult to hear and speak over the roar of the angry mob.

They were starting to hurt his ears. Humans could probably hear them down on Earth, and that was pretty damn far away.

Well, funny how it was far away, but that Luciano was about six feet away from a blinding portal that could teleport him there instantly. One that he was slowly getting shoved towards, courtesy of some bastard that was pushing him.

Everyone was on foot, because the Earth Transporter was on the heavenly ground; and all the fury getting released from the riot probably took everyone’s energy needed for flight.

As the dark trio was only about four feet away from the banishment, someone suddenly flew over the crowd. Someone highly recognizable. “Everyone, stop! Is violence really the answer? Do we actually have to force them out of Heaven?!” Hey, Luciano knew that guy. Golden blonde hair. Bright green eyes. White wings. Shining halo and all. Britannia Angel.

He was one of the more powerful angels, along with an elite title that overshadowed most others. One of the Guardian Angels. His abilities far surpassed others in Heaven and could create the purely unimaginable. Many other angels—for reasons Luciano couldn’t understand—looked up to him with great respect.

The havoc-causing protesters calmed down a bit once they noticed him. The screams and shouts instantly ceased. The angel that had been pushing Luciano even paused to look up.

“There has to be a less drastic decision, can there not?” The angel above placed a hand on his white robe-clad waist, waiting for a reaction.

“Arthur…” Kuro hissed out in distaste.

Needless to say, Luciano absolutely despised Arthur. He hated Heaven, he hated all other angels (except for maybe Kuro and Lutz, but he would never admit it), and he didn’t think he could handle this any longer. Contrary to popular belief, he thought Heaven was lame. It could be a paradise for most people, or… It simply couldn’t, if you were just that type of person.

Luciano was most definitely that kind of person. As was Kuro. And even—in his own sort of way—Lutz too. They were grouped together and hated by the other angels as well—this was rare, since hate often wasn’t present in Heaven.

To put it simply, Luciano’d had enough. He was done. He barely even remembered what Earth was like! So why not visit down there again? For a little while? Or permanently…?

He knew he wasn’t the only one with these thoughts. As the other angels began to discuss “what to do with them”, Luciano quickly made up his mind.