Chapter 5: Demons

Ian sighs as he walks out of a restaurant carrying a bag filled with dozens of papers and other assignments. He waves to his boss before walking straight towards a park, but to him something off. He glances around and it finally clicks when he spots Issei looking upwards at a girl with flowing black hair. Ian swiftly turns on his heels dropping his bag while summoning a sword as he leaps over a bench to reach the pair.

"Issei get out of here now!" He shouted running to protect the perverted boy from the fallen angel. 'Dammit Rias if I get hurt because of you I swear to Micheal you're losing a piece.' Ian thinks to himself as he reaches an arm out. Raynare throws a lightspear at Issei. "Reaper!" He shouts summoning his blade and throwing it at the light spear she had thrown at him.

"Run Issei!" He once again shouted summoning two blades. He sprinted headfirst into the fight with a fallen angel he had detected two more fallen angels approaching and a third one further behind as well as Koneko hiding nearby.

Damn it, Rias you were supposed to speak to him before the date! Ian thought to himself as he turned back for a brief moment, Issei still standing there. "Issei go! Get out of here now that girl is trying to kill you!" Ian shouts as he blocks multiple spears of light from penetrating Issei's body.

"What the hell is happening?! Star why are you here where did you get those swords from?! And why is Yuuma doing this?" The brown hair boy asked confused and shocked from seeing one of his classmates fighting off 'Yuuma' as she throws everything at the boy trying to kill them.

"Sorry Issei but my name is Raynare and I'm here to kill you under orders from my boss. But that dumb boy with the swords is getting in my way maybe I should kill the both of you~ You honestly think you can face me? You're a lowly human what good can you do? ohh should I be scared by two stupid swords?" She said unamused by the boy that came to help Issei escape death.

"So the Fallen angel finally shows her true colors." Ian takes a deep breath, holding a single sword forward towards her. "Issei I need you to run. There are three more like her on their way here right now, and their objective is to kill you and take a power hidden in your body. I'll hold them off but I want you to run to the old school building back at the academy and ask for Rias Gremory she'll explain everything. I need you to go now!" The raven-haired boy said almost shouting at the pervert. Without a second thought, Issei left without questioning any of his commands as the Fallen angel looked on completely baffled at how he knew what she was.

How he could sense Mittelt, Kalawarner, and another fallen angel rapidly approaching, but what she didn't expect was what they're reaction would be upon seeing the boy.

"Raynare we need to fall back that's the boy Freed told us about and Freed wasn't lying he's powerful."

"If that's the case we should kill him now we outnumber him four to one it'll be a 'walk in the park'" She said that last park with a smirk.

"Let's see we got Kala, Loli Mittelt, Raynare, and a potential rapist. what a fun day." Ian mutters to himself. Himself spilling over with dark energy readying for a fight. "I doubt you'd be able to win. But you're welcome to give it a try."mHe knew that Koneko would likely jump in if the time arouse but Ian decided to not take chances summons two of his favorite blades Truth & Dare "Let's get this over with I want some fried chicken right now."

"Fallen angels stand down or face the wrath of the great Crystia!"

A girl with blonde hair a piercing green eyes and a grin so wide it could give the Grand Canyon a run for its money walks out into the open. Her red jacket blows in the wind as she looks at the fallen angels.

"Oh wonderful, another human. When will you fools learn to not meddle where you don't belong!" Raynare shouted before throwing a spear at the Blonde girl who casually walked towards Ian.

"Not a chance." Ian moved a hand out catching the spear from the point of contact the spear turned Black and launched itself back to where it was thrown from.

"Hah! My boyfriend saved me just like when we were kids!" She cheered while she ran up and started hugging him.

"I'm sorry, what?" He questioned looking towards the girl as his hands drop slightly. "Wait, wait, wait, what did you say your name was again?" He asked the blonde girl not believing what she had said as if thinking he misheard her.

"Uh... Ian? It's me, Crystia. Don't tell me you forgot you're promise to be my boyfriend if we ever found each other again." She said whilst going up to hug him but he backed away placing a hand on her forehead. "Hey let go of me your ruining my debut in this book if I wanted a joke to be made of my book debut I would have debuted in that Yandere one-shot story that never happened."

She struggled to break free from his grasp as they both seemed to be confused by what she was saying as was everyone but Ian.

"Why are you here Crystia? I thought you stayed... With them..." He trailed off as if he was ashamed of something.

"You left the orphanage without me to go look for Nova, but promised to take me out on a date if we ever meet again. You said that in your letter which I still have in my pocket... at my apartment now let go of me! Who knows what those Devil's could've done while you were here!" She was shut up by Ian placing a hand her head.

"Please, Mittelt over there has a better chance than most of the devils." He said with an eye roll before shaking his head.

The fallen angels however were starting to fly away, with Raynare being the last one to move away. "What the hell is going on." She deadpanned as she flew away from the arguing duo before noticing Mittelt was bright red the comment from Ian clearly had some affect on her. "Mittelt your not actually thinking of that boy are you!?"

Her outburst scared the short Maid outfitted girl to jump in surprise at her question. "N-no I wouldn't ever think t-that about a-a lowly boy l-like him." She said to Raynare still bright red with both embarrassment and blushing from the thought of doing indecent stuff with the Raven haired boy causing her to get even redder before she flew off with the rest of the fallen angels towards the church.

'He's not attractive, he's not attractive... he's attractive damn it.'

Back with Ian and the others, Ian looks to Crystia eyes widened as she smiles at the confused teenage boy. "Wait so you mean to tell me that just because I made a promise to take on one date when we were kids you believe that you and I are automatically Boyfriend-Girlfriend?" Crystia nods. 'Sometimes I wish I could read minds.' He thought to himself as it was just the two of them now as Ian sighed at the current predicament. The pair walking to the old school building, to ensure Issei made it.

"Yes. I don't care what those devils say you always we're and always will be mine." She gloated confidently the pair arrive at the old school building and enter to Koneko & Kiba waiting outside the door for him.

"We'll discuss that later, right now... it's time for Rias to explain why she didn't help Issei before they tried to kill him for his damn sacred gear." He said before turning to Crystia. "Oh Just a fair warning he's... a full-blown perv."

Kiba opens the door allowing for the duo to enter the room to which Issei turns to them.

"So Tomato-Head is he in or not cause I didn't nearly lose my life to three girls for nothing you know and I'm referring to the fallen angels that almost killed Issei & myself." Ian barged in the room before he was pushed onto the couch by Crystia who sat on his lap. "Crystia, what the hell!?" He shouted as he noticed Issei glaring at him while crying.

"How does Kiba two point oh have a girlfriend already? He's only been here for two days?!" He said as his dreams were slowly being crushed in front of him.

"Suck it." The duo of Crystia and Koneko said before the blonde leaned even further onto Ian.

"Moving on, Rias have you explained everything to him already?" Ian asked hoping he wouldn't have to hear the same stupid speech about the great war Devils dying all these people dying and the terror it caused and yadda and yadda yadda...

Chapter End.