Chapter 10: Never Wanted To Dance

Ian sighs as he sits on the couch in his living room, next to him Lily as across from the siblings sit Rias & Akeno, next to them stands a maid with grey hair. She glances to Ian who rolls his eyes and shoos them away.

"I'm not particularly interested in your families arranged issues. However, I do agree, he'll be a problem, I guess our alliance shall continue. Until he's been dealt with."

"I- Thank you... Mr. Star."

"Lady Rias, we need to discuss your... actions, in your office." The three leave the building as Ian grabs his phone glancing to his sister.

"Hey Sis do you remember Az's number?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"I need to get a hold of someone who'll really like what I'm going to suggest."

The following afternoon Ian smiles walking down the sidewalk with his team as a familiar presence is felt by the group, his smile widens as some of the others glance to Ian.

"It seems like Azazel told him of the arrival of bigger fried chicken."

"Who did you ask him to get?"

"You'll see."

Ian and the others walk into the ORC to find Riser feeling up Rias as the rest of her peerage looks on in a mixture of disgust (Akeno, Koneko, Kiba) And anger (Issei) when the group walk into the room Riser see's the girls and instantly gets a perverted grin.

"Well I do believe Riser see's a bunch of lovely ladies, why don't you leave this human trash and join a life of luxury with the mighty Riser." The blonde haired devil smirks while staring Lily down specifically, his lustful gaze then passes to Mittelt.

"As if any one would want be with the Phoenix with the most ego." A voice speaks from Rias' desk, the chair turned away from everyone, only the grey haired maid seen with Rias earlier able to see the person.

Riser's eyes widen, and he growls in anger. "Riser demands to know who said tha..." Riser looks next to the maid to see his little brother sitting in Rias' desk with Damiean, Enya, Raynere and Crystal.

"Aiden... what are you..."

"Shut up Ego-chicken. Sword Boy! Why the hell did you ask the old crow to bring me here?"

"What? You mean to tell me you don't want beat down your older brother?"

"Don't put words in my mouth."

The pair of teenage boys share a smirk.

"Enough! Riser came here to talk to his wife not deal with shit like you, Aiden."

"Call me what you want, but at least my peerage members aren't whores."

"Have you looked at the three whores next to you?"

"Humph. The only one I know is there is Raynere." Issei speaks out load earning an eye roll from Ian.

"Shut it, pervert!" Raynare shouted at Issei, his glare was defiant but ended as Ian spoke.

"Enough! What's going on?"

"You see I'm engaged to Riser..." Rias explains scornfully, herself glaring at the blonde devil, Aiden laughs, and Ian steps forward.

"This I know."

"Riser wants to why this human is here?"

"He is an ally to Lady Rias." A woman in a maid dress speaks from the desk, her stoic stare being the main thing Aiden and Ian notice.

"Then Riser demands he leaves Riser's wife as well as the women around him and hand them over."

"Pfft. No." Ian grins and tries his best not to laugh.

The Sword Masterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें