Chapter 22: Show It 2 Me

Date: April 26, 2016

"I'm Azazel. I'm the head of the Fallen Angels."

"Azazel... isn't he the head Governor-General of the Fallen Angels? Why-?" Issei asks scared for his life.

"I got wind of Kokabiel's schemes... and infiltrated the town. Thank you for that Ian and can you give Aiden his cash he should be in the kitchen with his new cohort Charlotte."

"Righto!" Ian shrugs.

"I'm not waiting I actually want to hear this." Aiden sits at the table with Issei, Ian, and Azazel.

"Alright. Issei... I also have an interest in your Boosted Gear as well. It looks like Albion did his work well."

"Albion?" Issei asks. He then has a flashback view of The White Dragon Emperor. "The White Dragon..."

"I couldn't get directly involved, so I had a couple of others take care of it for me."

Aiden interjects. "Like Me and Albion."

"Yes well he followed directions pretty well 'this' time."

Aiden scoffs. "Hey!"

"I was referring to Albion."

"I see..." Issei mutters looking to the ground frustrated clenching his fist.

"Hm?"

"So it's your fault. It's your fault that I couldn't suck the President's breasts!"

Ian sighs. "Idiot..."

"Can I kill him Ian?"

"Unfortunately no."

Azazel starts laughing before continuing. "Is that right? Sorry about that."

"If things had kept going the way they were, my longtime desire-"

"Sorry to say this..." Azazel interrupts Issei. "...but you can't defeat someone of Kokabiel's class the way you are now, none of you could've. No matter how much you power up, Ian is the only one who would've stood a chance. Anyway, with all that's happened, the leaders of the angels, Fallen Angels, and devils have decided to hold a summit."

"A Summit?"

"Issei. Head home this is for the grown ups here." Ian says his gaze turning serious.

"Hey!"

Ian force teleports Issei to his house before the trio sit down at the table in the room.

"So I should probably wait to ask this but what are we gonna do about her?"

"Charlotte? Well I was thinking that one of you two take her if not I'll put her with one of my close subordinates."

"I don't need another woman living in my house at least not until Crystia gets over the fact that Xenovia's here Now. So how about it Aiden." Ian says leaning back.

"Fuck that dude. I'm already going to have another issue your welcome by the way Azazel."

"Yes yes. I get that your not happy but come on what if Raynere wants a friend."

Aiden sighs. "That's the thing she's willing to accept Charlotte, I'm unsure about it, Damian and Crystal don't care, and Enya's already upset about me potentially having a peerage full of woman with Damian being the only other male. But if you pay me enough than I might be swayed in a different direction."

Azazel just sighs before he pulls out a briefcase filled with one million dollars. When Damian and Enya walk out with Raynere keeping Charlotte under control with Crystal holding a pistol to Charlottes head just for safety.