Chapter 11: On It

Ian stands atop of a hill he looks down at Issei walking up a slope sweating while Rias gives him encouragement. Right behind Issei is Lily holding a bag larger than Issei's, behind her being Mittelt with a bag the same size as Lily's while, Asia has one slightly smaller in size than Issei's, and Ember is in Eli's arm with her familiar at the top with Ian.

"Why isn't pretty boy Star doing this as well? He is human!" Issei whines as he struggles to continue up the slope.

"A human who was trained to wield Excalibur from a young age. Also, if I was training than Rias would be as well."

"Glad to see you finally call me by my name, Ian."

"Don't get used to it, blood hair."

"Do you want help Issei?" Asia steps next Issei her face bright red from the strain.

"Asia, don't help him he needs this! Besides you can barely carry your own." Ian rolls his eyes, her kindness clear to them all.

"He needs to learn to carry that much on his own." Rise speaks now, and Asia nods and falls behind him.

"On your left." Kiba walks past Issei with a bag twice the size of Issei's.

"Seriously?! Did they give you bag full of feathers?!"

"No, I gave him a bag full of forty pound dumbbells. Had to be talked down from eighty. Which is his usual!"

"Ian's personal training regimens are much harder than this."

"Good! Cause you've improved a lot since you started." Soon afterwards Koneko walks past with a bag ten times Issei's size.

"Move it." Issei surprised by the size of her bag falls over as Crystia walks by with a Bag twice as big as Koneko's.

"I hate this!"

"Suck it up!" Ian yells to the boy crying on his back like a literal child.

The previous day just after Riser left Grayfia spoke to the two groups.
.
"Ten Days. I think we can all agree that's fair?" Ian smiles as he looks to the maid, Grayfia.

"Are you sure Mr. Star?"

"Positive. Issei will be put through the same workout I've been putting Kiba through the past few weeks."

"Are you sure he can handle it?" Kiba looks to Ian who smirks.

"He either does Big brothers or mine."

Ian visibly shudders at that remembering trying the workout Lily does along side Crystia who also shuddered.

"It'd be better if he does mine."

"Considering your youth and lack of experience. And Lord Riser's prowess, I've decided that assigning you a handicap would be appropriate. Not to mention Aiden's willingness to kill his own brother if need be."

"So we have a ruthless dirtbag in Riser and an aggressive unforgiving opponent in Aiden..."

"Precisely."

Rias sighs placing her hand to her face. "As much as it pains me to admit it I think you two may be right extra time to train would be very useful. For all of us."

"We accept your gracious offer."

Flash back End.

Issei finally reaches the top as Rias smiles that he made it. "You ready Issei? The purpose of this training camp is to boost your strength. Soon you will be stronger than you ever imagined."

They soon after arrive at the house as everyone there as Asia is amazed at how beautiful everything was.

"Wow! How beautiful!"