Chapter 13: Paranoia Agent

Eli draws a sword preparing to fight while Issei kneels next to Koneko a few tears in his eyes.

"Damn you, whoever you are." He shouts.

Yubelluna just laughs at them as he hears Koneko in a weak voice.

"I'm sorry."

"Koneko!"

"I just wanted to serve Rias well..."

"It'll be alright we'll get you to Asia and she'll heal you up in no time."

Koneko is surrounded in a blue light and vanishes.

"No don't go stay with us!"

Yubelluna laughs at this as an upset Issei starts to rise. Ian stares in anger at her from his headquarters, Yubelluna who's clearly visible in the sky to everyone.

"One of Lady Rias' Rooks retired."

Issei then stands up as Eli she prepares to fight her sword aimed and ready to attack, while Issei is full of anger.

"Damn it, you killed Koneko! Get down here and see how you do against me!"

Eli rolls her eyes and stands in front of Issei defensively. "That's not the best idea."

Rias speaks to Issei through his earphone. "Calm down Issei. When someone can no longer fight their transferred to a more appropriate location where their treated for their injuries Koneko is not dead. You need to try and focus."

"Rias..."

Yubelluna chuckles herself looking down on the pair. "It's time to give up the fight little children."

Eli takes a sharp inhale. "I'm only going to say this once whore, I'm older than you by good amount of years and I've seen more battles and lived through more than you ever will."

"No matter how hard you all struggle you won't win. You can't win."

Before Yubelluna can attack, Akeno and Lily arrive but a bullet whizzes past Yubelluna's head as Ian signals through the earphones to Eli.

"Eli get a move on. Aiden's making his move and will need support in cornering Riser. Crystia's on route if not already with Kiba dealing with some pawns."

"What about this bitch?"

Akashi then speaks, causing everyone' Sears to widen. "Leave that to Akeno and Lily they'll have Damien for long range support just go."

"Akeno, Lily!"

"Ise we can take care of this trash you go on ahead okay. Oh and don't worry we'll make sure she pays."

"Make me pay? How exciting!" Yubelluna attempts to attack but is swiftly speared away by Lily dragging the fight away from their allies.

"I'll be fine Issei. Go."

"Whatever you say just get her."

Yubelluna and Lily have a short back and forth, before being separated by thunder magic blasting between them. "I've been wanting to fight you for what seems like ages, Preistess of Thunder."

'"Have you? That's sweet but the pleasures truly mine, bomb queen."

"Geez all these names what, does a stupid title make you Important in the devil world? Cause in the human world people only get them for evil things."

Lily, Akeno and Yubelluna prepare to fight to fight, Eli runs with Issei behind her when Grayfia speaks again.

"Three of Lord Riser's pawns retired."