Chapter 20: Song 2

Date: April, 25, 2016

Majority of Ian's squad along with Rias & Sona's peerages stand outside the school, nearby a barrier begins to form. Crystia continues to glance around her phone in her hand.

"We've covered the entire school with a protective barrier. As long as nothing drastic happens it should be able to keep anything within it from getting damaged." Sona says standing next to Rias.

"Thank you Sona. It means so much."

"Understand this will only work if conditions remain the same."

"Got it." Just then Tsubaki, Sona's queen piece, arrives and joins Sona's peerage in keeping the barrier.

"Tsubaki! How's Irina?" Issei asks.

"Her condition is not life threatening. You can thank Asia for that."

Asia sighs. "What a relief."

"Where's Xenovia? I wonder if she'll even come now."

Crystia steps forward placing something in her pocket. "If she still has a liking for Ian still, she's probably gonna show to see if he's around."

Saji looks to Issei. "Have you heard from Kiba either?"

"No, we haven't seen him at all. We know he'll be here though."

Koneko nods along. "Right."

"I'll keep the barrier up, but I might not be able to keep the school from collapsing. As much as I prefer to avoid it."

"I'm not going to let that happen."

"Rias, it's not to late you can still contact your brother."

"You know what I don't see? You trying to contact your big sister."

"For good reason too. Sirzechs loves you, you know he would want to assist us. There's no doubt he'd come here as soon as you called him. So call him."

Akeno approaches a phone in hand. "There's no reason. I've already contacted Sir Zechs."

"How could you do that without asking me first?"

Crystia scoffs. "If she didn't I would've. And I know for damn sure Ian would've called him for support against a leader like Kokabiel."

"Look, Rias. I understand you don't want to bother him unless we absolutely must. Our enemy is a leader class fallen angel. He's not someone you can take on your own. Even with Ian's team I doubt we could. Ian couldn't even do it and he's much stronger than anyone here. I think that qualifies to be a must."

"I know but..." Rias stops suddenly turning behind herself as footsteps approach.

"Thanks for letting me join the party... Crystia." Aiden grins.

"Of course... Aiden."

Everyone turns as Aiden walks out from behind a tree with Damian and the others. He smirks shaking hands with Crystia as Raynare cracks her knuckles now standing next to Mittelt.

"Heard Kokabiel's the enemy. Which is great since Azazel just called us recently putting a bounty on him. Captured alive preferably, but if we kill him he said he'd pay us for any damages." Damian grins cocking his gun.

"Good. That means you won't be holding back?"

Aiden scoffs lightly. "Please. We're fighting a leader. I can't hold back."

Rias groans. "Fine..."

Akeno smiles having won an argument against her president. "I thank you for your consideration, president."