Chapter 12: Devilicious

Ian sighs himself polishing one of his swords, around him doing their own things are the rest of his team as well as Rias' peerage.

Earlier, that day they all sat in the living room of the giant mansion, all of their things packed and ready to return home for the final few hours before the game.

Rias stands before everyone else, aside from Ian who stands next to her. "The House of Phoenix has no respect for us, let's give them a taste for how strong the house of Gremory truly is. They will receive no mercy from us." She rallies her peerage, Team Ian nod in agreement.

"We've been training for this for the past ten days. So no matter what the outcome is , know that as long as you give it your all you'll have earned my respect. Dismissed."

Flashback end.

Ian stands from his seat to look out the window, Asia stays next to him clearly nervous. Crystia sits down playing tic-tac-toe against Koneko, Mittelt is sitting down looking at the battle strategy with Lily, Eli watches over Ember who's sleeping with her familiar in her arms. Ian glances to the others inspecting their battle uniforms, Kiba has two swords sheathed around his waist, Koneko is wearing fingerless gloves with cat paws on them as Akeno and Rias are wearing the school uniform as per usual. Mitttelt has returned to her gothic Lolita outfit, Ian in his black pants, black jacket with a blue shirt underneath, Lily in her usual clothes, and Crystia's wearing the church's battle outfit while Eli is preparing for the fight when Ian waves her off. Akeno takes a sip of a glass of tea she brought into the room with Rias.

"Unbelievable. Our fearless leaders don't even look worried about the game today, do they?" Issei smiles seeing them.

Ian sighs as he brushes some hair out of his face. "Oh, don't get my look wrong, I am worried, but not because I might lose the game, it's because if Aiden and Riser work together neither of us stand a chance. And if they were smart they'll attack my peerage first being the stronger peerage to fight against devils considering there's me, a holy sword user. Mittelt a Fallen Angel, and Crystia an actual angel despite what her personality would say at times."

The doors to the ORC club room open, Sona and Tsubaki stand just inside the room, and bow to the two teams.

"Sorry, if I'm interrupting."

"No please come on in Sona." Rias accepts her friend with a warm smile.

Ian smiles to Sona and bows respectfully. "It's nice to see you after these ten days."

"Yes, well I knew you needed to focus."

"If you mean nearly doing it with Crystia, then yeah at least he focused on that." Koneko deadpans looking to Crystia.

"She what?" Sona asks her gaze directly on the leader of the Star Team.

"I will have no comment." He looks away.

"Well we could've finished if some people didn't interrupt!"

Mittelt stands up and grabs Ian's arm "Mine."

"Well if we go by who he liked first then whenever we find Xenovia she should get first then." Crystia scoffs.

Lily smirks and with a chuckle nods to Ian. "She's not wrong."

"Anyways. Please continue Sona."

"Right..."

"Wow I Sure didn't expect to see those two here. What gives?" Issei asks turning to Rias.

"There's a live broadcast of this competition so family members can watch. Sona and Tsubaki are here to help out with that."

"And Besides it's Rias' first Rating game not to mention Aiden's and Ian's too. I wouldn't miss an event like this for anything."