Chapter 9: Let It Die ~Come & Get It~

Ian sits alongside Lily & Crystia as he glances over towards Rias before cracking a smirk. "So Rias we need to discuss something." He said clapping his hands together.

"And What would that be." She responded, sitting at her desk while doing homework.

"Well the entirety of my team as well as your newest addition of Issei doesn't have any familiars so I was thinking which of the two of us should go to the forest to get their peerages theirs?" Ian said in a Koneko esc style of voice, Monotone.

"You are indeed correct, Ian." She said now interested in what the boy was going to say.

"Well how about we have a competition to determine who'll go." He just finished saying that while their groups looked at each other as the now joining Asia and Mittelt joined the group.

They heard a knock at the door Akeno opened it only for all of them to see Sona with the student council as well as a new member.

"Rias... Ian." She had a long break before saying the boy's name.

"Ian who're those people with Sona." Asia asked the boy as she went behind him.

"Oh right this here is the student council and Sona's Peerage." Ian said to Asia nonchalantly while gesturing towards Sona and her peerage.

"Hey you show Lady Sona respect fa*ot." A new boy with blonde hair, and blue eyes, said as he got in Ian's face only for him to be pushed back by Ian who's barely trying.

"Ok new guy I'm going to say this once shut up and don't try anything funny."

"And why should I listen to you you should feel honored that you and your gaggle of sluts are in the presence of distinguished devils like Lady Sona and us in her peerage." He said with a cocky shit-eating grin.

"Slut..." Crystia grumbled with her bangs covering her eyes as Mittelt just moved to the side nudging Asia to join her as Ian just smirked at the boy who was still grinning at what he said while Kiba and Lily just started to smile as well as the rest of Rias' peerage as did Sona.

"Got something to say or do you need your gay friend here to defend you."

"I just realized you use gay slang as insults a lot. Do you happen to be homophobic? Oh, dear. Sona sweetie, I think you need to teach your new piece a lesson in tolerance." Ian said before kissing Crystia on the cheek to calm her down but not before seeing Mittelt, Asia pout at his actions.

"Wow didn't know that all the Whore needed was a kiss to swoon." He said finally snapping Crystia.

"That's it beating the shit out of you!" She shouted before taking a step at the boy but was stopped by Ian holding her back before walking up to him and punching him in the stomach while speaking.

"Say anything about her again and a punch will be the least of your worries." Walking back to Crystia and the others he heard the boy say.

"As if I'd care about the whores thoughts of me." He said before he felt a glare coming from everyone but Rias, Akeno, and Issei.

"Well then since all three peerages are here I have an idea seeing as we all have people who need familiars Rias has Issei, Sona you have This Guy and I have the majority of my group. Isn't that correct?"

"Wait so you already have a peerage and yet you don't have a familiar man you are just the textbook definition of a los- aarrgg!"

"I do have mine thank you, but please this is getting funnier for me. Please keep trying, you'll have better luck bullying Issei." He said stepping on the boy's gut. "Anyways Sona, Rias we should decide on a way to decide who's going."