Chapter 15: Groovy Discotech

Ian smiles as he watches his team standing in the ORC room doing different things Ian and Rias are playing Chess, Mittelt, Koneko and Lily going over their homework, Akashi and Eli playing with Ember. He glances to the other side of the room to see Akeno teasing Issei while Kiba does his own homework, the peacefulness of the moment is ruined when Crystia barges in with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey, Crystia... what's with the grin?" Ian asks worriedly.

"Oh, just spoke with Author-Sama!" Crystia gloats.

"Who?"

"Oh, sorry, right you don't speak forth wall, I meant Sona." She lied.

"Okay, and?"

"She decided that as a reward for all our hard work we'd be allowed to have a beach break for spring break."

"Okay, so... where do we go?"

"Here!" She hands Ian a map where on the back of the map are a set of coordinates.

Ian sighs, nodding his head. The group of girls then scramble out of the room dragging the boys with them to go clothes shopping. Akashi turns and leaves Kiba and Issei to their fate. Ian uses a teleportation circle to get Kiba free. Rias and Akeno drag Issei to a different store than the others took Ian to. Eli took Ember away from the other girls while Lily walks alone to a different store. Later Ian is forced to carry bags of clothing. Rias and Akeno walk towards the group with Issei behind them holding bags upon bags of clothing.

"You too?" Issei grumbles.

"Hush boy."

Rias and Lily both having set up magic circles as the girls all walk to the bathrooms, boys just changed in different rooms while they made Issei dress outside away from the rest. Once everyone has changed they return back to the main room of the ORC wearing hoodies to hide their bodies before they head to the beach.

"So are we ready?" Ian asks.

Rias stops and turns to him. "Wait, where's Issei?"

"Oh right." He unlocks the front door and opens it to see Issei who was leaning on the door fall flat on his face.

"Oww..."

"We're going."

"Right!" He hops back to his feet with a very perverted grin on his face as Ian chuckles. "Huh? Why are you laughing?"

"Oh, because you, Rias and Akeno are going to a different beach than the rest of us."

"What?!" Cries out.

Just then Ian and the others teleport leaving Issei behind with Rias and Akeno. Shortly after arrival, Ian, Kiba, and Akashi run away from the women as soon as they get to the beach. But ultimately being caught as the girls tried to throw them in the water but the boys wiggled out of the girls grasp before taking off their hoodies. Ian, causing several of the girls (minus Eli and Lily) to look at him with peaked interest.

"Take. It. Off!" Crystia cheered.

"Can I get a Please before you treat me like a common whore? Oh my non existent god. I'm gonna do it, but still... let's have a little..." He stammers. "...decorum. Okay? Let's have a little respect."

"Nope!" Crystia says grabbing his hoodie and tearing it away from him.

Akashi grabbed Eli and Ember before taking them away from the others as Lily decided to walk off with Kiba.

Every girl is their bikinis as Ian is surfing with Crystia as she "accidentally" falls off her board pulling Ian down with her. As when they are under the water she holds him close before kissing him that when they pop up he questions her on why she did it.

"Crystia...*huff*... you know...*huff*... that I love you...*huff* so..."

Crystia interrupts him by kissing him as Mittelt swims towards them who interrupts their kiss by pulling her off before kissing him on the cheek. After about ten more minutes of swimming he teleports away for a few minutes returning a grill, some food, Sona & most of the student council who asked to also have a break. He has Burgers, Hot dogs, stake, and carne asada.

"So... who's hungry?"

"Meat!" Crystia roars. Ian grabs some plates before handing each girl a towel and grabs the cooler he had which is filled with cold drinks mostly soda's like Root Beer, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Coca Cola. He even brought some water for Sona as well as Iced Tea for himself. After they've eaten all of the other girls lay under umbrellas or return to playing in the water, meanwhile Ian walks inland but as he enters he looks up and sees that the sun is headed down but as he turns around he hears a twig snap as he turns he sees Asia.

"Asia?"

"Oh, hello."

"You scared the living Jesus out of me, Asia."

"Sorry."
"So, what brings you out this far into the woodlands? I didn't interrupt something private now did I?"

"N-no! I was..." she letters out mumbling to herself.

"What?"

"I said I was..." she petters out yet again.

"Umm Asia? I don't mean to sound rude but can you- mmph!?!" He gets cut off by Asia hugging him suddenly, he takes a step back and pats her head.

"I'm thankful to have met you and the others. I don't know what would've happened if I didn't."

"Its fine, Asia. You shouldn't worry yourself with that. I promised to protect my family, and you're part of that."

"Ahem." The duo look to see Crystia looking at the pair as if she's judging them.

"Asia? Do you mind getting off of him?"

"Oh, right." She lets go of him taking a step back as Crystia gives a mild glare to the ex-nun before hugging Ian.

"He doesn't need to date two blonds he just needs one and that's me!"

"No! Thats not what I was doing!" Ian isn't focusing on the pair. After hearing arguing all day has tuned out is instead focusing on the stars in the sky above. He then feels movement on his chest as he see's Crystia and himself sitting with Asia sitting to his side.. He looks down and see's a red necklace when he looks up he sees Crystia with a loving smile on her face as she pulls out a paper. The paper that he left her the day he left the orphanage. That evening everyone is gathered together as Lily and Ember snuggled together sleeping in a towel, Adam and Eli sit next to the pair. Kiba sits to the side as the other girls are huddled together. Ian sits with Crystia under the night sky. When a glyph appears and Rias comes out looking annoyed.

"Where have you all been!?"

"Here, and there, and there, and there, and there."

"Enough! It's past midnight! Why weren't you guys back yet!?"

"Because it's spring break, and we don't have to be back until Sunday and it's barely Thursday." Just then Crystia leans her heads on Ian's chest showing she's fallen asleep, he glances around seeing Koneko asleep in a small ball asleep alongside Mittelt next to her. Asia is the only one awake barely with her head on top of the cooler Ian brought earlier. "Rias, you can relax with us just keep Issei away from the girls."

"No Issei, Akeno and I will be headed home. We hope to see you there tomorrow."

"Not likely. Ciao!"

The screen then fades to black on the site of Ian winking to the camera as we see a firework go off in his eyes.

Chapter End.

Post Credit Scene

"Hmm... what's this?" Ian reaches down pulling out a pendant with a red stone in it. He stares the gem down feeling as if he's being watched. "I should probably take this somewhere else." Strapping it to his belt he walks off as from behind him behind a rock face is a shadowy figure with a sword is watching him.

"Hm, So... that's how you found it." The figure speaks before walking away, planting a purple orb into the ground.

Chapter End.

Ian Star will return in Animetal