Chapter 3: Feel Invincible

Ian walks out of the old building, he smiles to himself, going through the school day, as a normal student, after classes, he and Lily separated, Lily walking straight home, while Ian would wander the city, his own mind the cage he trapped his focus in. "That went well." He murmured to himself, he approaches a bridge where he notices a girl walk up to the brown-haired pervert in his class and knew something was up when he heard her ask the boy, Issei, to be her boyfriend he had to admit it got him curious.

Ian creates a glyph, and focuses it on Issei using his magic to sense within Issei. His eyes widen as the glyph shows to Ian what's inside Issei.

'Oh wow... low and behold that dumb pervert is the host for the red dragon emperor. I almost feel sorry for the poor dragon, however thanks to that I now have to watch that pervert on Sunday to make sure he lives to make it into the Gremory Family. Just my luck.' Ian sighs turning away from the pair.

Ian quickly makes his way to his house only to see black feathers in front of the house. He glares at the feathers. He opens the front door to see Lily fighting a 'Loli maid and a blue-haired fallen angel.

"Why the hell are there Fallen Angels in My house, fighting my sister? Or should I call Azazel..." Ian summons a sword, on the dark handle the word truth glows in white. He readies for battle, the pair of fallen suddenly leap back, Lily jumps next to her brother glyphs forming on her hands. "Now explain why there's a Loli maid and a Blue haired fallen angel attacking my sister In my house." Ian says the glow on Truth grows brighter showing he is not in a good mood.

"They broke in and attacked me saying that this should lure that boy kokabial keeps talking about."
Lily swiftly activated activating her sacred gear's ability and in a swift motion, the fallen angels with water up to their necks before freezing the water with them still In it.

"You dare insult the great Mittelt." The gothic Lolita maid shouts as she tries to wiggle her way out, the blue haired fallen angel does their best to remain calm while speaking to their fellow fallen angel.

"Mittelt this is not the time we need to go. Raynare said it herself we're no match for this boy."

"Shut it, Kala, we can take him just as long as that bitch stays away from the cutie while I have my fun with him!!"

"Who are you calling a bi-"

"Lily no foul language." He shouted putting his hand over her mouth to hush her up. He then raised his blade to eye level, aimed directly at the blue haired girl's head. "Now then Mittelt, Kala... do you mind explaining who sent you?" He questioned the pair slowly approaching them. "I swear to Michael if it was Kokaballs I'm going to be so freaking nettled." He muttered to himself, the girls however, sweatdropped from the name Kokaballs, giving him all he needed to know. "Of course it was that war freak. You know what you two, you're gonna hang on ice for a bit while I contact Azazel and tell him what's going on here." He casually reached into his pocket, as the both of them grew scared when he said he'd be contacting Azazel.

"Please don't tell Azazel what happened here we'll do anything!"

"Anything?"

"A-anything." They both said fearfully of what's running through the sixteen-year-olds mind right now.

"Brother what are you thinking?"

'Oh great Aika is making her perverted gonna have to stop that in the morning.' He thought to himself before sighing and turning to the pair of unwanted guests. "You two are to watch over Issei Hyuodou and make sure he lives long enough to become the pawn in the peerage of Rias Gremory as well as tell us any information you have on the stray exorcist Freed Selzan."

Again sweatdropping at another name they both know. "So you're the boy Freed speaks so highly of and keeps asking to make you join us to take out the devil scum. You certainly don't look like much I wonder why Freed would talk about you In high regards when the girl is clearly more valuable than you." Kala said trying to get under the boy's skin, herself very obviously making a plan to escape the building and fight later.

"Listen, Kala was it? My sacred gear is something worse than the red dragon emperor, it is called Blade Master I'll show you a bit of its power and summon one of my strongest blades." The boy takes a deep breath before closing his eyes.

"Darkness spreads from places the light hasn't reached. I shall be the bridge between the two divides. Now, accept the fate of your failures and the lights destiny chosen for you." He mutters the spell to himself quietly, taking time to correctly speak the invocation. "Twilight!" The blade appears through a glyph on his palm allowing for the devilish smirk to be seen as the lights in the house all shut off.

The glow from the blade is the only object illuminating any light in the room. He points the sword at the pair however before he does anything the door bursts open and entering is both Rias with her peerage & Sona with Tsubaki & and a few of her other pieces. Both Ian & Lily turn back to the group which allows for Kalawarner and Mittelt to escape through the back door. Ian looks back at them before turning back to Rias & co. and points his blade towards them.

"Explain, now."

Rias raises her hands as Kiba draws a sword and Akeno places a hand on his shoulder. "There was a spike in magical energy in this area and we were sent to investigate. I just so happened to be meeting with Miss Shitori as we were informed of it."

"Humph. Fine. Your business here is complete. We were dealing with a fallen angel problem. I'd rather move along quickly and forget about this. I want a quiet life while I'm here in Kuoh. So good day"

"A question Mr. Star, if you'll answer me."

"Okay."

"Rias informed me that you're here in Kuoh to find the Red Dragon Emperor. Have you found them yet?"

"No, sadly. Not yet. However, I have narrowed down the potential list of candidates. I have one in mind right now, however, we'll see how things progress. If that is all, then I politely ask everyone aside from Lily to get out of my house."

Rias, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, and Tsubaki all leave the house leaving Sona at the door who turns back and stares Ian directly in the eyes.

"I wish to speak with you tomorrow in my office Mr. Star."

"Yeah, yeah, close the door when you leave." She does as instructed, though hidden under her glasses a blush, and he's left to sit on the couch and turn on the tv to watch Monday Night Raw.

Chapter End.