Crossover 2: Headrush

Date: April 29, 2016

In a burning desert it's a calm silence sweeping the landscape as the wind breezes through when it's interrupted by an explosion and swords clashing followed by the sound of fire and yelling. Black wings are seen falling through the air as they crash into the ground a pair of footsteps are heard approaching the crashed being.

"P-Please! S-Spare me." The Fallen angel cries out in terror, the man behind him lowers his pistol, the smoke still fresh.

"Do you know who I am?"

"Y-You're Aiden Phoenix!"

"Good, then you know why this is happening?" Aiden crouches down tossing the gun into the desert sand, himself above the whimpering fallen angel.

"N-No?"

"You are rumored to have been cohorts with the devil lord of the Phoenix House. My Father." Aiden grabs his sword from its sheath and places it to the fallen angels throat, a glare present on his face when he suddenly jumps back and watches as the Fallen explodes causing dust to explode everywhere. "That's new."

"Aiden Phoenix." A being speaks out to Aiden, who glances around himself. "My brother came to earth looking for the pendant, I've come for different reasons."

Aiden continues looking around, a single name coming to mind. "Joel?"

"The very same."

Aiden dodges to the side, trying to grab the pistol in the ground while avoiding an attack from the side. He slashes forward his blade being caught swiftly followed by a kick in the gut, his eyes widen followed by a punch to the face sending Aiden flying into a cave nearby.

"F-Fuck..." He reaches into his pocket and grabs a wristwatch and presses a single button sending a recording to Ian and AJ. "Code Blue." He closes his eyes as he clutches his stomach and turns off the watch. His eyes closing as the man looks out into the distance as he turns walking into the cave grabbing the watch from Aiden, smirking before grabbing his leg and dragging him with him.

"Now.. where are the others?"

Flashback

Several computers watch over four separate planets, on one of them the events of Crossover 1 replay, showing Ian and Aiden battling Joel, on the second a red haired male works side by side with a grey haired male, the pair battle side by side, using unique abilities revolving around gravity and smoke respectfully, the third planet shows a teenage boy with bright red eyes, the eyes glow for a second as he watches another boy with a bowl cut rush around, and lastly a boy with blue hair as his eye glows blue. A moment later Joel vanishes. The person watching rolls his eyes and turns in his chair and walking to a figure seated in a chair looking into the night sky.

"He has failed. Those humans of Earth... their... abrasive. And it seems as though their strong enough to combat Joel and are working with Einz and his team."

"That's fine. Tell me have any other pendants been found?" The man speaks not turning towards the man approaching.

"Yes M'lord, one has been found. The Time Pendant is living on a version of earth on the other side of the Milky Way it is in they eye of a young boy named Link."

"I see... Elag. I'll send you and Eillcha to retrieve the pendant."

"Yes, my lord." Elag and Eillchas kneel down to the voice, a third man stands against a window, he turns around and while keeping his gaze to the ground approaches the lord.

"My Lord, if I may ask, may I head to earth?" The man kneels down the hair on the back of his neck standing on edge.

"Why do you wish to do this, Style?"