Chapter 24: Up In Flames

Date: May 5, 2016

Rias and Ian's peerages stand outside of a locked room as Ian glances towards Rias with a raised eyebrow.

"Here?" Issei asks.

Asia glances to the others. "A Bishop like me?"

Rias nods. "Last night, my brother said I could release the seal, and the Bishop could be allowed in the old school building. But the Bishop refused."

"So the Bishop's a shut-in?"

Akeno nods. "But this child is the top breadwinner, you know."

"Seriously?!"

Kiba nods with a genuine smile. "Using the computer, the Bishop makes special contracts."

Ian steps forward from his spot in the back. "Okay, but what power is it that is so dangerous it needed to be sealed?"

Rias breaks the seal extending her hand to do so. Ian looks towards the door his eyebrow still raised. "I'm opening the door." She announces. The door is opened a scream can be heard by everyone.

"What?" Issei asks.

Rias smiles. "Hello. I'm glad to see you're looking so well."

"W-What is going on?" The person asks terror obvious.

"The seal has been broken. Now come with us." Akebonocho walks up to and opens a coffin that was in the middle of the room to reveal a person in the Female Kuoh Academy student uniform.

"I don't wanna! I wanna stay here! The outside is scary!"

"Oh, a little girl! And a beautiful blonde, like Asia! Does this mean all bishops are blondes?" Issei asks.

"What are you-? You're not an oppai pervert, you're the literal embodiment of lust. Also touch, Asia and I will cut you." Ian warns the pervert.

Kiba starts laughing at Issei.

"What is it, Kiba?"

"This child is a boy." Rias answers.

"Huh? Uh... President... What did you just say?"

"He definitely looks like a girl, but he is definitely a boy." Rias clarifies.

"What?!" Asia and Issei ask, both surprised.

"Huh, Neat."

"What do you mean "Neat"?" Issei turns to Ian.

Ian glances to Issei confused. "Have you not heard of a trap before?"

Akeno smiles. "Ara Ara he likes to dress in girls' clothes."

Rias goes down and hugs the trap as Ian stands by trying not to laugh at Issei's misfortune. "This is Gasper Vladi. The other Bishop in my household. He's a first year at Kuoh Academy, and before becoming a devil he was half human, half Vampire."

Asia takes a step back. "V-Vampire?"

Ian now has much more focus on the boy almost examining him. "So they aren't just legend." He mutters.

"This guy is a vampire?" Issei asks.

"She just said so, Idiot." Lily rolls her eyes.

"Seriously! Why is fate so cruel...?" Issei asks downcast.

"But it looks so good on him." Asia says.

"That's why it's an even bigger shock! You're a Shut-in! Who are you dressing up for anyway?!" Issei shouts.

"B-B-But these clothes are cuter."

"Issei, I don't recommend scaring him. If he was powerful enough to be sealed for so long then I don't think we want to test our luck." Ian warns.