Crossover 4: Never Too Late

A boy walks over a cliff six faces on the cliff as he turns seeing his sister, girlfriend and some of his closest friends standing there with him. Until something starts to feel off he hears a scream from the city bellow. Just as he's about to turn a female with hair black like his as well as his girlfriend both start turning into ash in front of him as he looks towards the rest of his friends and all but two turns to ash.

"What the hell?" He asks staring in awe.

"What's happening?" One of his friends ask looking at the  carnage left in this sudden occurrence.

Sadao looks back, seeing only himself, Shiroi and Ju Ichi being the only ones left not having been turned to ash. "What the fuck is happening." Sadao mutters.

Suddenly a ship lands next to Sadao, Kejun exits the ship and stares out in horror and the scene before him. "No..."

Never Too Late
By: Ian_Star205

Ian sits in a small chamber by himself as Rei holds onto three different blades each belonging to Sam, Glossy, and Duke. Xenovia lays in a bed unconscious and bandaged up while Crystia stays by her side tears in her eyes as she holds a tuft of pink hair. AJ looks outside of the room their in seeing a large forest where on the nearest tree is Gamayu standing over two tombstones made for Kejun and Einz as they see a magic circle forming when out of the circle Aiden steps out with Enya.

AJ steps forward. "Aiden, Enya." Aiden looks at AJ with a sad look  "What's wrong?"

"Nothing... but... we failed." Aiden says sitting down.

"Hey, it's... we all failed, Aiden." AJ tries to reaffirm the group.

Aiden shakes his head. "I lost most of my team. I saw Einz die."

"Aiden, you have something much more valuable right next to you."

"But so many others aren't here."

"I know. That's why we're gonna fix this."

"I did some research thanks to your friend Gamayu's files... there's only one way to fix this." Rei says his chest covered in bandages.

"Well then let's go and do it."

Rei sighs. "There's one problem."

"What is that?" Ian asks.

"In order to reverse it we'd have to find another pendant... and an Eternal. However... we'll have to scour the entire galaxy for a green pendant that has the power to reverse this before Zhor-En can find it and destroy it.

"How do we know he doesn't have it already."

"Because, if he did we would've known by now."

"How?"

"When we arrived at this location I recommissioned all the sensory equipment to look for all celestial energy. After he used the relics here, the earth became ground one for the most powerful release of celestial energy in the galaxy. I've been using it to track the relics since. He doesn't stay in one location long enough for us to board a ship and go after him and he travels to randomly for us to predict where his next location will be."

AJ stumbles for a moment. "How?"

Rei sighs lifting his eyepatch revealing his robotic eye. "It took me hours to get the right frequency, luckily I had help. And I've come up with a few things. There are two frequencies that are much weaker than the four pendants he has. One of them is on this planet, recently they went through a large war. While there four celestial energies emerged with one standing out as the strongest." Rei walks over as he presses a few buttons as it zooms in on the planet before showing a male with black hair and red eyes as around him forms a large red humanoid body that he uses to defend himself. "This is the guy. From what we know he could potentially be the host of the pendant of order. That or he's an Eternal, a descendant of a Celestius and a humanoid species on their own planet. Either he or it is back on Remnant. Because of this, we'll be splitting into three teams."