Chapter 7: End of Me

With a mix of annoyance and the fact that his sleep schedule was absolutely ruined the last two days, Ian goes through his morning routine despite the now added mouths he has to feed. He sighs with a mix of a groan as he places plates down for breakfast.

"Breakfast is served! Make it quick we have a meeting with Rias in less than three hours here at the house. Why? I don't even know!" He walks from the dining room into the living room turning the tv on as he switches through the channels and leaving it on Days of Our Lives as he went to clean the room.

After roughly an hour he was joined by Lily and Crystia.

"So what's on the agenda today?"

"We have a meeting with Rias Gremory regarding the information Mittelt has on Raynare and the others at the church. I'm under a new order from Eli, I'm to take out the fallen angels in the area and coordinate with the devils of the town to get all of the kids in the orphanage adopted or taken into peerages. The kid that Eli adopted Eli's currently investigating what their sacred gear is."

The door suddenly opens as Rias along with Kiba, Issei, Koneko, and Akeno all enter the room with Sona entering behind her.

"Thank fuck that I got that new lock installed. Unfortunately, it seems like I need to magic-proof it. Take a seat, whoever it was that opened the lock must stand."

"Rias did it." Koneko says monotone as always.
"Rias." Kiba says apologetically.
LIt was Rias." Akeno, Rias' queen piece said with a smile, and light chuckle.

"Then Rias will stand. Take your seats."

Mittelt then walks into the room Rias and Akeno prepare to fight however Ian stops them by hiding the girl behind himself.

"Hold on you two. She's here because of me. As a matter of fact, both of them are. Crystia, you all have already met her and Mittelt here has information on one of the targets in that church. I also know Issei would like this information. Mittelt please, explain their goals." Ian said calmly ignoring the killing intent coming from Rias.

"Thanks..." she spoke quietly at first before speaking normally, when explains everything. "First of all, we need to discuss two sacred gears the first is Twilight Healing there's a nun that was sent to the church recently if I recall Ian you met her didn't you?"

"That would be correct-ow ow ow Crystia why are you pinching my cheek?"

"Another one? seriously?!" She roared into his ears as he pried her fingers off.

"It was unintentional I swear. I keep meeting you people and it's making my quiet life practically impossible!" He yelled back before Mittelt cleared her throat getting back their attention.

"Anyways, she plans on killing the girl for her gear as well. She plans on doing this in a couple of days however there's a planned event at a house of a person who plans on summoning a devil. They're going to send a stray exorcist named Freed Sellzan there to kill the devil that shows up as a warning to the devils to stay out of their business." She said not realizing multiple people's interests just peaked when she said Freed Sellzan.

Ian wasn't the only one to have their interest peak when she said that name. Lily who arrived before then as well as Crystia was also a lot more interested in this topic now. 'Found you.' He thought to himself.

"Mittelt what's the address of this person?"

"I can have you three go with either Koneko or Kiba when the summon request comes but that'll mean you'll have to become my..."

"No. I won't join your peerage, Rias. Mittelt continue with the Sacred Gears, please." Ian denied Rias again, getting her to pout.

"Correct the other gear is the dusk Negate rings but thankfully your "mother" put a stop to that plan by adopting her but chances are after she's done with the nun she'll go to kill her too." She said looking away from Ian it was obvious to most of them that rage was starting to bubble up in the boy.