Musk - TianShan

-SMUT WARNING-

One Day..

Guan Shans knees hurt against the hardwood floor because He Tian refuses to do this on top of something more comfortable than the fucking floor. And he should be mad, but everytime he shifts his weight to give his poor red knees a break he imagines He Tian kissing his bruised knees while he fingers him to be nice and open for him to-

"Mo..." He Tian coos, his cigarette lazily hanging by the side of his lips, the smoke wrapping around him as if he was some sort of god. He's sitting on the couch, that bastard, his legs open for Guan Shan to fit between them nicely.

Guan Shan glares up at He Tian, hating how he loves the way He Tian grabs his hair and pulls him closer towards the other.

He Tian blows a cloud of smoke directly into Guan Shans face, "I wore your favorite cologne for you." He Tian whispers and Guan Shan grows harder. He hated that stupid cologne and how much it turned him on when He Tian would wear it because fuck, He Tians the type of weirdo to spray some on his dick just for the redhead.

Guan Shan decides he's been denying himself too long from having that big cock in his mouth. He impatiently pulls down He Tians black briefs and is immediately hit with the smell of musk. Guan Shans mouth waters at the sight.

He Tian chuckles deeply, gently grabbing a fist-full of the red hair and pulling him closer.

Guan Shan finally puts the others cock in his mouth He Tian moans happily, his head falling back onto the couch back rest as he now holds his cigarette between his index and middle finger.

He Tian rolls his hips, forcing himself further inside Guan Shans hot wet mouth. He cups with his free hand on Guan Shans cheek, trailing his long fingers around it to feel the head of his own cock in the redheads mouth.

Guan Shan sucks his cock further, his hot tongue lapping onto the underside of whatever he can reach. He Tians hand falls from his cheek onto his red hair and pushes the other impossibly further into his throat. Guan Shan can barely take it- he gags and grunts as tears fall from his eyes, drool slowly dripping down his chin from the effort.

"Fuck..." He Tian moans, he drags out a smoke from his barley living cigarette. He rolls his hips into the others mouth, and Guan Shan knows his voice will be so fucked tomorrow because He Tian is fucking his poor mouth raw. But He Tian doesn't care- that bastard will fuck him nicely until Guan Shan begs and cries that he can't take anymore, but He Tian keeps going anyways. Guan Shan hates how he loves the way He Tian is in bed.

Guan Shan gets himself into a rhythm, or at least what He Tians hand gripping at his hair will allow him to do. It's so much he feels like he's dying-

"You look so pretty like this." He Tian purrs. He puffs out a cloud of smoke as he continues to fuck the others mouth.

Guan Shan just closes his eyes and takes it- his cock is painfully rubbing against the rough fabric around his pants. He just needs a bit more so he can-

He Tian cums pushing his cock impossibly further down the redheads throat. It makes Guan Shan gag but it's more than enough to have him cumming untouched in his pants. He Tian pulls him off his cock when he knows that he's swallowed his cum, but Guan Shan sticks out his tongue to him for good measure.

He Tian pulls out another cigarette from god knows where, passing it over to Guan Shan to take the first drag. And Guan Shan does, he lets the poison be sucked in through his fucked up throat as he blows it out his nose.

He Tian kisses him, it's a dirty kiss that makes Guan Shan ignore the stinging pain of the falling cigarette ashes falling onto his fingers. He doesn't care, He Tian will kiss them tenderly later and praise him for being so good for him.

"Good boy.." He Tian says, Guan Shan finally stands up, his knees red from the effort. He sits on top of He Tians lap.

He Tian licks up Guan Shans flushed neck, grinding his half hard cock against Guan Shans clothed one as their night of fun barley begins.

When it's over Guan Shan lays in He Tians arms, his ear slightly itches as the other whispers sweet nothings to him.

"I love you" he whispers and Guan Shans heart feels like it's going to jump out of his chest at any moment.

Guan Shan scoots closer into He Tians warm embrace, he interlocks his fingers with the others.

Me too it says.

————————————————————

A/N: im working on the second part of Its Always Been You , but I just wanted to write some smut 😝

————————————————————

Art Credit — @esteftag — On Instagram