Sleepover pt. 1 - Tianshan

~this is just another take on what could happen next chapter...idk~

They had gone to he tians house after dinner.

Jian yi and Zhan Zheng xi were busy watching some crappy romance movie , while he tian had taken guan Shan to his room.

"What do You want, we're gonna miss the movie." Guan shan whispers. He doesn't know why he does.

He tian only smiles, "I have a surprise for you."

"I... I don't like surprises."

"You'll like this one, I promise.."

Guan Shan watches he tian kneel next to his bed as if he was reaching for something.

A few seconds later and he tian pulls out a black leather-covered box.

"Here" he gently places the box onto the floor, "open it, little mo."

Guan Shan lifts his eyes up as he looks at he tian, then to the box, and back at him.

Hesitantly, he kneels down as well and carefully opens the mysterious box.

When he does, his eyes widen over such a beautiful guitar.

It was neatly polished into a bright red with a streak of white flowing magically across it.

"This..." he stutters "What..."

He suddenly becomes very aware of his surroundings, he tians hot breath near his ear, a heavy hand softly caressing the back of his neck.

"For you." He tian whispers, snapping guan Shan out of his thoughts.

"I... I don't understand."

He tian smiles softly, the hand placed on the redheads neck tightens a little.

"I was hoping we could learn together. You know, for the band?"

Guan Shan turns to look at the ravenette, confused.

"You guys were actually serious about that?"

He tian chuckles as he ruffles the redheads soft hair, "silly mo~ why would you think we weren't~"

Slowly, he tians laughter fades and silence fills the air.

"How much do I owe you." Guan shan says, sternly.

"Nothing, you staying by me is enough."

Guan Shan glanced up towards the grey eyes.

"I... I don't know how to thank you.." he whispered.

"You'll find a way" he tian whispers back.

He tians words repeated in guan shans mind as he looked deeper into the grey eyes.

He was surprised to see how big he tians pupils actually were , and how the ravenette glanced at guan shans lips every once in a while.

Guan Shan gulped, casually rubbing his sweaty palms against his pants.

"He tian.." he whispered as he got closer towards the other.

"Little mo?" Was all he tian got to say before he felt soft lips on top of his.

With his eyes widened in surprise, he took a chance to notice that guan Shan was kissing him. Guan Shan was kissing him.

Soon enough relaxing into the redheads touch, he closed his eyes and began to move against the opposing lips.

Guan Shan's arms made their way up towards he tians neck to cling on to them for support, while he tians were gently placed on his waist.

Soon enough, guan Shan pulled away, leaving he tian to chase the fleeing lips.

Guan Shan huffed a laugh at the sight of he tian panting and wanting more.

"That was-" he tian panted

"A one time thing".

Guan Shan had responded so quickly that he almost wanted to say that he wanted more. To maybe be more than what they are now. But it almost happened. Almost.

He tian smirked, "you know, little mo, you should thank me like that more often. I wouldn't mind"

He winks and guan Shan flushed red.

"Y-You pervert!!" He yells as he starts throwing punches at the laughing ravenette.

"Im the pervert? Little mo~ you just stole a kiss from me~ how naughty~~"

The room was soon filled with laughter.

________________________________

It was late and he tian didn't want guan Shan going out alone, especially not in the dark and especially with that snake roaming around freely.

Guan Shan understood.

Jian yi and his "boyfriend" were laying on the couch, they had fallen asleep midway into the movie.

And he tian and guan Shan? Well, they were laying on the ravenette's bed.

Their legs tangled together, guan Shan's face glued onto he tians chest and their arms wrapped around each other, made it look like the most natural thing.

Like they had done this many times before.

He tian nuzzled his cheek on the red hair and smiled.

"Thank you,little mo." He whispers before falling into a much needed sleep.

________________________________

A/N : Honestly, I know this won't happen , but I can still dream... I'll be making part two for Jian yi and Zhan Zheng xi soon~

________________________________

Artist credit - - @batttlee  - - on Tumblr