Love Heals - Tianshan

He tian had seen him cry. Again. He hated seeing his redhead like that. He hated she li for hurting him. He want to kill that bastard. But he shouldn't. Doing that would only add more guilt to the redhead and he didn't want that. He wanted guan Shan to be happy. He deserves the world.

"Stop looking at me like that" guan Shan sniffed, rubbing his watery eyes.

He tian only looked down at him. He didn't tease him. Didn't smile. He just grabbed guan shans shoulders and pulled him into another hug, this one tighter than the last.

"Eh?! What do you think you're doing bastard?!"

"Lets go to my place."

Guan Shan's movements stilled.

"I thought that was already the plan, idiot"

This time, he tian smiled.

"Aww~ you remembered, little mo~" he teased as he ruffled the redheads hair.

Guan Shan flushed a lovely shade of pink before cursing out he tian underneath his breath and walking ahead.

"Hurry up, bastard . Before I change my mind." Guan shan grumbled.

He tian let out a chuckle, happily walking next to his pretty little redhead. He swung his arm around the others shoulder , smiling even wider when guan Shan didn't try to shrug him off.

"Stop smiling so wide, asshole. You look creepy."

He tian hummed, completely forgetting the feeling of wanting to kill she li. No, he wasn't going to let him get away with hurting his redhead but, right now was not the time to think about it.

"Little mo, once we get married I'll make sure no one hurts you ever again~" he tian sang.

"EH?! WHAT THE FUCK PERVERT!? FUCK
YOU!"
————————————————————————
Idk man, I just wanted some fluff....
remember if y'all have any prompt ideas, feel free to tell me. ♪('ε` )
————————————————————————

Art credit —— @_justucru —— on Instagram